Denny's Clairemont Mesa Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Clairemont Mesa Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Clairemont Mesa Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- Rating 5.07/16/18We liked the food very much !
- Rating 3.07/16/18We ordered delivery (doordash using the Denny’s app) and while the items received were technically accurate, the comments section was completely ignored. Two build your own grand slams were ordered, one of which was supposed to have lightly cooked hash browns and a lightly toasted English muffin. While the hash browns and muffin were included, neither was “lightly cooked.” On the second slam, the requested customization was hard scrambled eggs, however that was also not honored.
We did not send the food back due to the turn around but needless to say, we were disappointed. We’ve not had issues with this Denny’s before, and had hoped that this would go smoothly.
- Rating 1.07/12/18Did a pick up order at this Dennis on a Thursday night approx 9:40pm. Was in a bit of a hurry when I picked up the food, and asked the waiter if it was complete. Waiter looked at the ticket and replied thats all of it. I made sure of it myself. So trusting him I gave a 3 dollar tip and went off to my last stop before heading home to. Get home and I am missing my $5.00 shake! I call up Dennis and talked to the waiter who Gave me my food and told him never recievved shake and was too tired to go back. Waiter said he had my CC number ADD would refund money for shake. Never got refund! Thanks Denny so much for ur and ur employees garentees.
- Rating 3.07/11/18We used the online to go, for the third time my order was missing something. There is no warmer where they leave the food so it quickly gets cold. Probably won’t use this device again.
- Rating 2.06/27/18Employees on duty, were not efficient.
I place my order online to pick up.
Utencils and comdiments where not in the bag. They did not give me the drinks.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered a coffee and fries we with my order, and they didn't send it... but I was charged for it. 😞
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food was great !
- Rating 1.04/5/18They charged me $32 and I never got my food.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Everything was just what I ordered.
- Rating 2.01/23/18Although the staff was friendly, we ordered the salted carmel and bananas pancake meal and there were no bananas on the pancakes or in the bag. Disappointed 😔
- Rating 5.010/27/17Everything was great.
- Rating 3.010/26/17Nice but the first time I ordered the waitress forgot the spoon and fork.
- Rating 5.010/3/17Very Happy.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Your service is very good.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Very nice breakfast : I placed my order online and paid for it with my debit card. Very convenient! When I arrived it was ready to go. Thank you
- Rating 5.09/19/17The food is really great from Denny's.
- Rating 5.09/7/17You have very good service. Love your food.
- Rating 2.09/5/17I have been to this Dennys to eat in and everything is usually pretty good. We ordered the food online and to be picked up this time and when we arrived home , the food was cold and part of the order was incorrect. And on one of the orders the eggs should have been over hard and it looked like they broke the yolk and the egg whites and yolk mixed together and it was toltally flat. It wasn't edible at all. I did call to inform them and they said it would be another ten minutes to pick up the order they messed up on, Whick I did not think we should have to wait for 10 minutes and it should be made right away. So, I decined that offer since everyone else was eating and had to make the a meal for my child at home so he could eat with the family. They did state that if and when I come in that I would get a refund for that order. The staff and manager were very nice and understanding but I only wished the food would be just as good whether eating there or using the take out. I'm leaving 2 stars instead of 1 because the staff was very nice and I do usually enjoy eating in at this location.
- Rating 5.08/21/17we really enjoyed the dinners .thank you for your service.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Perfect . Super fast delivery. Packed neatly and yummy looking. Flawless order. Hot. No wait to be seated... I'm addicted!