Denny's Berryessa Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Berryessa Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Berryessa Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18VERY FRIENDLY AND MY ORDER WAS READY ON TIME ;0)
- Rating 1.02/21/18We placed an order online. We had cold pancakes without syrup, cold eggs and sausage without toast, cold spaghetti without butter on top and no Goldfish Crackers.
The restaurant forgot to give us half of our order. When I called, they did the absolute minimum, crediting me for the ordered items we were missing. Also, the app said our food would be ready in 20 minutes. After getting to Denny's on time and getting home in 3 minutes, our food was cold.
- Rating 5.02/3/18Great, fast, filling, inexpensive, and filling!!!!
- Rating 4.01/17/18I've ordered food from here twice before and both times, it took awhile for it to come out even though it was scheduled. The wait wasn't too long but still a minor issue. As far as the food quality, it was good. I had over easy eggs and they were expected so I was happy. Overall, I'd probably come back but only if I had ample spare time.
- Rating 5.01/9/18We are very pleased with the Berryessa Denny's. This is the first time we have ordered online. The only disappointment was that we were unable to use are AARP discount.
- Rating 2.012/27/17I'm a regular, ordering Denny's On Demand every once in a while, and It used to be very good service. I would get everything I ordered, including toast, but now the service just really lacks organization. The past two orders I have been cheated out of an order of French Fries and a side of toast. Worst yet, my last order was an hour late. When I called Denny's, the lady that answered had told me that they were not allowing the UberEats guy to follow through with my delivery, for some odd reason. She even mentioned how there were people trying to take me order,but she wouldn't let them. After some talking, I just told her "Just hand it off to the next guy". 20mins later, my order arrived, and the delivery guy was as outraged as I am. He said that He had been waiting for my order, but they wouldn't allow him to follow through with it. It wasn't until I had called that the order actually was allowed to be delivered. By then, my food was very cold, and still had missing/incorrect order items, but it reached me. I was very unsatisfied with this service and do hope Denny's figures this out.
- Rating 4.012/19/17Love the convenience of order online for take-out, got a free pumpkin pie for my order which is nice but the prices of an entrees are little bit high.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Love this place
- Rating 5.012/5/17good
- Rating 5.012/5/17Very happy with the availability to order on-line as well as the new packaging containers.
- Rating 5.011/28/17I used the on-line ordering service. I was very pleased the order was ready for pick up when they promised. And it was delicious.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Online order was great
- Rating 5.09/25/17awesome service and food.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I know this review is late, but it's important that you know how utterly unsatisfied I was with my service on August 20 around 11:30am.
I ordered the Southwest Slugger. It was disgusting.
The gravy was added to the biscuits before I arrived, which is ridiculous for a to go order. The biscuit was hard, dry and soggy and in the middle of this gross display were overcooked chicken tenders.
I requested scrambled eggs, which should have been broken into small fluffy cloud instead of a gigantic lumpy fried disk. Obviously, the cook wasn't paying attention and rather than remaking my eggs he put a rubbery mess on my plate.
The kid who put the order together gave me coffee when requested for hot chocolate. Sadly, I was not surprised by this because this was mild compared to my other run ins with him.
To add insult to injury, every thing was cold. The hot chocolate and orange juice were the best part of my meal and the only thing I finished.
I work in the service industry, so I know that mistakes happen, but this was inexcusable. I have come to this Denny's for the past four years, and I have no desire to return. I called the manager to complain and she expected me to return to the restaurant to get my order replaced. Why should I have waist my time and gas because of their shoddy service?
- Rating 3.09/5/17I ordered my food online then went to pick up. Server handed my food and I left. My burger was drenched with mayo and bun and was soggy when I got home to eat it. 3 stars for allowing online orders .
- Rating 5.08/28/17Excellent
- Rating 4.08/28/17Really enjoy the food from my local Denny's and visit there often. My last online order (Order # 84198459) my son picked up for me was missing the desert and I had no way to get back to pick it up as the lady on the phone suggested. Other than that, I would have given 45 stars.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I hope this gets me a coupon or a free meal.