Denny's de Freedom Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Freedom Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Freedom Ave
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/18/18I ordered my food via the Denny’s site and made it to the store within the 30 mins as estimated. When I got there a guy at the register who I asked about my order I made online. He asked what was on the order a quickly summarized it. He then left to check recipes, but didn’t come back to tell me any status. Instead he assisted two other people. I waited patiently and he goes and checks the receipts again and finally comes back to me and requested more information about the order. It’s been about 20-30 mins at this point but I kept my composure and pulled the summary from the email. He then went back to the receipts and saw the bag food below them with the receipts on them. This bag as been sitting there since I got there. He grabs the bags and gives them to me as he is pushing them on me. My order was big as it was two bags, so it was kinda awkward getting my order like this. Normally the person handing off would go over and make sure I got everything. I asked the guy is this everything he said yes. But he never checked. Another person was getting their food verified on the table so I took my food to my car and verified everything was there before I left the parking lot. This will probably be the last time I go to that Denny’s. My family loves Denny’s as a whole but this experience was probably the worst I have experienced. I’m hoping this not a ongoing thing and my experience was a one and a million but this is something no customer should have to experience. Thank you for your time.
- Rating 4.012/18/18Delivery time was inaccurate.
- Rating 3.012/12/18Food was cold
- Rating 5.012/11/18Online ordering was very fast and convenient. Wonderful service!
- Rating 1.011/30/18I ordered the holiday Thanksgiving meal for 4-6 people and it was sooooo bad I wouldn't accept the order. The turkey was fried on the grill, the squash would have feed a child, didn't see any stuffing and the order was 20 minutes late!
- Rating 5.011/6/18perfect
- Rating 1.011/6/18They charge you for things they done give you. Tells you they will give you a refund for the missing items but never do. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!
- Rating 4.011/6/18Wish you guys would try to find different containers for to-go items. And the clear bag that you guys put the containers in.
- Rating 1.010/30/18I ordered a lumberjack slam. The ham was burnt and the eggs was over cooked, I asked for overeasy. I didn’t receive strawberry jam, like I asked, only got grape. Hash browns were soggy and not crispy. Subpar experience.
- Rating 3.010/4/18My meal was correct answer and coffee hot. I love Dennys coffee but it's not worth $2.99 for a single serving that is 3/4 full. I ordered on line and picked up. My greeting was unwelcoming but the in diner customers received a cheerful welcoming.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good food. I wish there was more butter I could’ve requested.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I ordered from Denny's during their free delivery promotion. The food came on time and the delivery driver was friendly. The roast beef dinner was good. I would definitely be ordering from them again.
- Rating 4.08/15/18My order was ready and food was hot. I would have liked a designated area for pickup. The restaurant was extremely busy and I had to wait to behind customers who were placing name on reservation list.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Arrived just on time. I was able to buy my father breakfast for his birthday from many miles away. I was pleased with the time, and how easy it was to order online. I liked the fact that I was able to include a tip so my father didn't have to pay at the door.
- Rating 5.06/25/18Easy and fast service!! Food was super delicious I have no complaints whats so ever!!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Nice people nice service. Only little issue wt plastic bags .no paper bags available at the time but its fine.thanks ppl
- Rating 2.03/19/18No more clam chowder, no more Denny's for me... Also, too many incorrect orders for my tastes, as well.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My complaint is not the food, which, overall, has been excellent. it is about your website, and managers' lack of familiarity with it. they should each be required to order at least one meal per month from your website without any other contact with the store. one night there was a problem with my order and the delivery driver left. they corrected the order, but no one from ubereats came back to deliver it. they said it was my fault for not having someone pick it up. i have NEVER contacted ANYONE for a delivery. all i ever did was check "DELIVERY" on your website. I DID, subsequently, call ubereats about the order. their records said your San Leandro, Freedom Avenue location did not exist.
- Rating 1.02/27/18sucked totally. the store said they have no part in determining who would deliver meal. apparently unaware that denny's online menu offers delivery service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Almost all food has been excellent Many types and meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners). My only negative comment would be of the sirloin steak which was tough as old leather.