Denny's Freedom Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Freedom Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Freedom Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/12/18Food was cold
- Rating 5.012/11/18Online ordering was very fast and convenient. Wonderful service!
- Rating 1.011/30/18I ordered the holiday Thanksgiving meal for 4-6 people and it was sooooo bad I wouldn't accept the order. The turkey was fried on the grill, the squash would have feed a child, didn't see any stuffing and the order was 20 minutes late!
- Rating 5.011/6/18perfect
- Rating 1.011/6/18They charge you for things they done give you. Tells you they will give you a refund for the missing items but never do. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!
- Rating 4.011/6/18Wish you guys would try to find different containers for to-go items. And the clear bag that you guys put the containers in.
- Rating 1.010/30/18I ordered a lumberjack slam. The ham was burnt and the eggs was over cooked, I asked for overeasy. I didn’t receive strawberry jam, like I asked, only got grape. Hash browns were soggy and not crispy. Subpar experience.
- Rating 3.010/4/18My meal was correct answer and coffee hot. I love Dennys coffee but it's not worth $2.99 for a single serving that is 3/4 full. I ordered on line and picked up. My greeting was unwelcoming but the in diner customers received a cheerful welcoming.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good food. I wish there was more butter I could’ve requested.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I ordered from Denny's during their free delivery promotion. The food came on time and the delivery driver was friendly. The roast beef dinner was good. I would definitely be ordering from them again.
- Rating 4.08/15/18My order was ready and food was hot. I would have liked a designated area for pickup. The restaurant was extremely busy and I had to wait to behind customers who were placing name on reservation list.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Arrived just on time. I was able to buy my father breakfast for his birthday from many miles away. I was pleased with the time, and how easy it was to order online. I liked the fact that I was able to include a tip so my father didn't have to pay at the door.
- Rating 5.06/25/18Easy and fast service!! Food was super delicious I have no complaints whats so ever!!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Nice people nice service. Only little issue wt plastic bags .no paper bags available at the time but its fine.thanks ppl
- Rating 2.03/19/18No more clam chowder, no more Denny's for me... Also, too many incorrect orders for my tastes, as well.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My complaint is not the food, which, overall, has been excellent. it is about your website, and managers' lack of familiarity with it. they should each be required to order at least one meal per month from your website without any other contact with the store. one night there was a problem with my order and the delivery driver left. they corrected the order, but no one from ubereats came back to deliver it. they said it was my fault for not having someone pick it up. i have NEVER contacted ANYONE for a delivery. all i ever did was check "DELIVERY" on your website. I DID, subsequently, call ubereats about the order. their records said your San Leandro, Freedom Avenue location did not exist.
- Rating 1.02/27/18sucked totally. the store said they have no part in determining who would deliver meal. apparently unaware that denny's online menu offers delivery service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Almost all food has been excellent Many types and meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners). My only negative comment would be of the sirloin steak which was tough as old leather.
- Rating 4.01/30/18food is excellent, overall. i don't like menu changes. mashed potatos and brown or country gravy is no longer listed as sides
- Rating 3.01/19/18I had paid for additional topping for my sirloin stake which they forgot. The food quality did not appear the same for take out versus walk-in.