Denny's S. Norfolk
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S. Norfolk
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S. Norfolk
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18I order food to be delivered but time arrival was time food would be pick up for delivery my initial 36 min became almost 2hrs from when i order
- Rating 3.012/4/18Place is hit or miss at times. You'll walk in and no one will great or acknowledge you, but they will all be having conversations with each other. Other times someone promptly helps you out And all is good.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Ordered online and food was fresh, portion generous and greeted warmly when I waited in the lobby
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great job and good service
- Rating 2.011/6/18My order was wrong had alot of things from my order missing and couldn't call store back line doesn't work
- Rating 1.010/16/18Horrible. I'd give ZERO stars if I could. I waited 20 minutes for the pickup I go there in person, it's still not ready, I have to go to the pickup counter just to wait another 10 minutes, nobody was there. I had to get an employee's attention. I get told my food still isn't ready. I Wait another 20 minutes! Finally get some of my food, an item I paid for was no longer available, my toast was soggy and room temperature, my ice coffee was all watered down, it was awful. A 20 minute wait and a few minutes to to pick up is what it should have taken, instead it was an hour wait for food that wasn't worth it.
- Rating 4.010/3/18It's OK. for the price
- Rating 2.09/22/18Ordered breakfast on line for my family and I will never do it again. Was missing have the order and they did not look at the special instructions. Spent $54.00 next time I’ll go to I hop
- Rating 4.09/10/18It's Denny's. not fine dining. But you know what to expect and it's good for the money.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I like the free delivery while it lasts. Quick to my house.
- Rating 1.07/23/18My order was canceled and that was it. Three times in the past this store has neglected to send an item. I don’t know why I keep trying.
- Rating 1.07/23/18After a 15 min wait, I was told that the chocolate lava cake was not available even thougj it could be selected on the menu. I requested a refund which they also couldn't issue. I had to go to another Denny's and wait for an additional 30 minutes there to finally get my chocolate lava cakes.
- Rating 4.07/11/18everything was great except I did not get my cheddar hashbrown. i noticed it when I got home and didn't want to go back for it.
- Rating 1.07/7/18It was not good, We went to pick out an online order and we were unable to get our order or our money back that day because the cook did not show up!! We asked for a credit back and it took a while to get,
- Rating 4.03/26/18Staff could be friendlier, no smile or thank you.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Guys had no knowledge of online orders and waited literally for my food to be made instead of picking up a ready to go order. Probably won’t order again.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The people running this location need much more training on doing their job. The order was not complete when I got there and had become cold by the time I left. Upon arriving home I found the milkshake was not the one ordered. Last time I wanted delivery. The same employee did not know Denny's was delivering. I eventually went to the location for pickup. That's why I ordered pickup this time. Still no good. RF
- Rating 5.010/27/17Great place to eat! And the service people make you feel welcome, this was my very first time ordering food online and at this location, I was very please to go there and placing the order online which it was perfectly on time . I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good meal and great service.
Thank you for the great job!
- Rating 5.010/11/17good food, nice workers, fast
- Rating 1.010/4/17To the management....Please READ my review: My order of NACHOs should have been packaged separately--the chips were all soggy because the dipping sauce was poured right on top. By the time I got home & opened the box it was an unappetizing mess. Was so sorry I wasted my money as I was not able to eat any of it. The dip should have been in a separate covered cup with lid. Please contact me for a REFUND. Thanks.