Denny's E 17th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 17th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 17th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good Food
- Rating 5.08/7/18I placed my order online which was very simple and the staff in the diner had my order ready and perfect with condiments and all in the bag. Not to mention they were very careful in verifying that my credit card was not stolen by calling me since I sent someone else to pick it up.
- Rating 4.07/27/18Great deals and food
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was good and service was very convenient
- Rating 1.03/19/18the pancakes didn't come how the usually do
they forgot a couple of the topping and gave very little of what they usually give .
i usually always a good experience with them i order the pancakes from there every time but this last one wasn't very good
- Rating 3.03/19/18Gave me water instead of lemonade for the upgraded kid cups.
The attitude not acceptable, over the phone .
- Rating 5.03/8/18I like the people that work in the afternoon at the Denny’s. The are friendly and welcoming. The manager Mary Perez leads the branch in
A very professional way, she is always on top of everything that is happening in the restaurant. Good job everyone
- Rating 5.01/9/18Everything its si good
- Rating 1.01/9/18For delivery or for pick up, either way, this dennys always messes up my order. Ive been ripped off several different times. Multiple meals missing from order. No utensils. Never got my money back. Never making this mistake again.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food was correct and ready when I showed up! Awesome Keto options!
Would like it if Denny's let me customize the slam to have multiple orders of EGGs instead just one.
- Rating 5.011/6/17The manager here is always so nice and professional.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Staff are very good. Very welcoming! The Denny's staff around...
- Rating 3.09/11/17I love Dennys. Their food is amazing!!! The 2 reasons I give this place 3 stars are 1) I chose to get the food delivered and the portions were small. When I dine in the restaurant the portions are big and I can never finish the food, but with delivery they only put a little bit of food which is not worth it because the delivery fee for me was $8. And 2) the icing on my pancakes melted and landed on my eggs and hashbrown so that did not taste good. They should have put the pancakes and eggs in two separate plates rather than both in one place. So with all that said, Dennys is amazing when you dine in the restaurant, not when it's delivered to your house.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Always great service and friendly staff.