Denny's El Camino Real
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's El Camino Real
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's El Camino Real
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18Food has either been wrong, and we need to drive all the way back to get the right order, and is always cold when we pick it up. we will not be ordering on-line again from this denny's.
- Rating 2.04/10/18I'm homeless and disabled I can't get the bag to carry the food for the front door to me when I pull up it is ridiculous to people there don't want you there they don't care what kind of condition your they just want you to go through the motions I'm having to come in when you don't want to have the ability to walk you walk to every other customer that comes in 5 feet I don't even have to call it in love how you treat somebody doesn't have the way you supposed to be perfect as a customer for you what you guys are coming up and I feel terrible coming I hate the experience I don't have
- Rating 4.04/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 4.03/14/18Good
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast and dependable. My Grandson loves the pancakes! Have used the delivery service several times, the quality has been good and the portions are the same as eating at the resturant...I would recommend delivery service to everyone!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Yumm!! As always the food was yummy especially the choco lava cake! Omg it was to die for 😍 love love love the food!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good service
- Rating 1.02/27/18Ordered breakfast online, when we got home to eat it was the wrong order, had to go back, now my husbands food is getting cold, while we drive back to get my order corrected. We received no apology or any kind of compensation for the mistake, plus they wanted to give us a cold breakfast that was obviously first given to another customer.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Loved the food.
- Rating 1.02/27/18my wife and I have been long time lovers of your breakfast selections. We were very disappointed with our last visit, trying three times calling to order pick-up with no luck we tried to order on-line. Conformation came and said order would be ready in 20 min. we are 5 minuets away so I left the house to order coffee while I waited for my meal. When I arrived my order was bagged up and I was sitting at the counter waiting for service. Finely got service 10 minuets later and I told the waiter that was my on-line order and that I hope it wasn't cold. We inspected it and found out it wasn't even a complete order and the food was warm. I have a lot of friends who go there and you will be losing their and my business also.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Forgot my pancakes and toast. And when I try to call the store. They never picked up the phone.
- Rating 5.02/2/18I was very satisfied with the quality and presentation of the food when it arrived. Delicious!
- Rating 3.01/17/18This particular Denny's was very unkept and they tried to seat us at 3c Dirty tables
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love the convenience of ordering food I love and getting it delivered at home.
- Rating 4.01/9/18I love my Denny's. I had back surgery so eatting out isn't an option. Food is always hot ehen ordering on-line & getting it home. You just need to ensure the little extras that are requested are included.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was delicious and the restaurant, though crowded, was clean.
- Rating 3.01/2/18Took forever to receive to go order and was missing drinks
- Rating 3.012/27/17The food here is very good...but when ordering for delivery you must check the website to track the delivery process. I found out my order wasn't going to be delivered because they use uber for delivery and no driver was available...I had to send my kids to pick up the food and I still haven't received back the delivery charge. A phone call to let you know there is a problem would have been nice. Don't offer delivery if you can't deliver!
- Rating 5.012/5/17GREAT FOOD! ALWAYS LIVE THE PANCAKES! THANKS!
- Rating 1.011/28/17I am a disabled handicapped human being where you people won't even bring my food out to my car 20 feet and make me walk in to pick it up after I ordered it online it won't walk to my car to deliver food to me they're so stick there's no reason for it mean to walk in 20 feet so they can hand me the paper when I can barely walk to their customer if I come to the table and they busy sitting down and they let him order and they pay when they leave I pay for for I even ordered and they can't bring it to me 20 feet to my car I don't know what kind of business is running but it's not right