Denny's Vineland Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Vineland Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Vineland Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/4/18Ordered for Pick up..Food was great customer service was bad. I wasn’t greeted when I came in and we’re not friendly. cashier wrote my license number on receipt that I had already paid for through my online ordered. I showed him my license with credit card I paid with so he can validate I’m the person whose name is on credit card but he still wrote my license number and said they keep receipt for there record for 4 months. I expressed my dissatisfaction with this . Don’t think I will order from this restaurant again .
- Rating 1.07/3/18Manager needs training, worst location ever.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Took a while to get on line ordering to work, but after we got going it was very convenient. I live six minutes away and the order was ready as i walked in the door.
- Rating 2.02/20/18It’s ok .
- Rating 2.01/23/18Service was fast although the food was not good the bacon hash browns were burnt that we threw them away. The pancakes were also a little burnt but they were at least edible. I ordered bacon only and I received one bacon one sausage. The side of fries was good but I felt like they ripped me off because usually when I dine in the portion is much better. I really like the Dennys on Sherman way and Ethel I never have a problem there they are always consistent with food portions. I won't be returning for online ordering at this location.
- Rating 5.010/26/173 items were not delivered initially, after repeated failed attempts to contact the store i submitted a review asking to be contacted. I received a phone call directly from the manager within an hour and he delivered the remaining items. Leaving a 5 star review for store manager and a big thanks to Dennys for taking care of their customer- love the online ordering, I will be back!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Really like this service but 1 thing the portions are smaller than when you are at restaurant
- Rating 5.08/28/17Very fast service