Denny's Magellan St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Magellan St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Magellan St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18Two stars for trying. Ordered 2 hamburgers to go. Arrived about 5 minutes before the estimated time the order would be ready. A lot of confusion around the register. Finally we got our order about 20 minutes after the estimated time. Got home to eat dinner and one of the hamburgers was missing! Called the restaurant to arrange to get the missing hamburger. Drove back to the restaurant and waited another 15 minutes. Finally got home with my wife's hamburger an HOUR after the original estimated pick-up time. Not a good experience. Strike one. Two more strikes to go and that restaurant is off my list of places to go. :(
- Rating 2.010/30/18I ordered and picked up. When I arrived I was told that all the food was ready but waiting for a new batch of gravy. By the time the gravy was done, everything else was cold.
- Rating 1.010/27/18Awful. My husband had to go back 2 times across town because they kept getting order wrong. Claimed they didn’t get printout at desk only the kitchen.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Food tasted good, was on time, but very skimpy on the fries. Man they are just a potato, stack them in there.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Easy to order, food was good, service was right on time.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Everyone is very polite and the food is very good. My only issue would be that the bread goes hard and cold by the time you get it home but that’s certainly not their fault.
- Rating 5.07/12/18I love Dennys in tehachapi! They have better food than any other Dennys I have been too! Love the Steak! Love the Waitresses! Thanks guys!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Excellent service, order was perfect!
- Rating 4.07/3/18Excellent service. I eat here regularly and. It’s always a good experience.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Everything was ready on time and just as ordered. It was a wonderful experience.
- Rating 1.08/20/17The portions keep getting smaller every time we order from this location. I also got sick during the night