Denny's Twentynine Palms Hwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Twentynine Palms Hwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Twentynine Palms Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/4/18This was a horrible experience. When my wife arrived to pick up the food we ordered online. We were informed that they were out of the loaded tots. We were asked if we wanted something else.we declined to get something else then we were told well since you ordered online they could not refund us for the item they did not have. Well that's just crazy I am not going to pay for something you dont have and I am not just going to get something I dont want. After a discussion we were finally just given $7 cash for the toys. Then they find out they had given our food to someone else and had to wait for the rest of the order to be remade. Not the best experience or customer service
- Rating 5.03/26/18This is the easiest way I've ever ordered take out.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great customer service and prompt food pick up.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great food, had to go order ready when promised.
- Rating 1.01/23/18My experience was horrible !!!! I understand that this isn't a 5 star restaurant but people atleast have "okay" customer service!! The host/server forgot two items of my online order. Then she had a horrible attitude. Asked for the items and she said that we have to wait (keep in mind we were already waiting for 27 minutes exactly) and there wasn't much people.
The food was cold by the time she gave us the remaining items on our order. Just completely horrible!! I love dennys and my husband and I go there often but we will no longer doing business there . I've been to different Denny's restaurant and have been treated and served better .
- Rating 4.01/17/18Fruit was totally forgotten and I did not feel like driving back. Order was ready as promised and was hot which I really like
- Rating 3.01/2/18I specifically asked that the salmon with my skillet be moist, but it couldn't have been drier. I don't know what the cook was doing, but the salmon wasn't the way I like it. Also previous skillets I've gotten had a lot fewer potatoes in it which I prefer because of health reasons. It was the worst skillet I have gotten thus far, but please continue them because it is a healthier option and other skillets I have had have been very yummy and tasty plus I have even felt better after eaten them. I mean healthier; they were that good. Thanks for allowing me to share this feedback because I was tempted to call our Dennys and complain.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great service great food
- Rating 4.010/10/17Good food always done in time with friendly staff
- Rating 4.09/13/17Quick service, local family restaurant vibe, they kind of mess up my order which I'm sure if I bring it up they would have corrected. I go here a lot and I like that they know me.