Denny's de E. Monte Vista Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de E. Monte Vista Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de E. Monte Vista Ave
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.011/29/18You made our Thanksgiving! My parents were visiting me from out of town. I had worked all night and did not have time to make a Thanksgiving dinner for them. When they got here we went straight to Denny's where I used the app to order the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc. The food was ready in 20 minutes, and we had enough for leftovers the next day! It was inexpensive and best of all, delicious. I would definitely do this again next year, or maybe for Christmas, too. Thanks, Denny's. Keep this on the menu!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service.
- Rating 1.08/14/18Waited 2 hours for cold food. I live 1.5 miles away from restaurant.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Ordered delivery and the food was on time, warm and packaged nicely. I will definitely not hesitate to order delivery with Dennys.
- Rating 5.07/24/18I have used Denny's on-line ordering system maybe 5 times, and I am very happy with the service. My order has always been correct, and the food is the same as if you went and ate in the restaurant. When you don't have time to go out for a dinner, this beats fast food by a REAL long shot.
- Rating 5.06/26/18The waitress Heather was very nice. The manager guy was extremely rude and appears to talk down to his employees each time I come in there. Yells at them in front of customers over nothing. He yelled at her to help me WHEN SHE WAS HELPING ME. ONLY GIVING 5 STARS for the women who helped me other than that I would give 2 stars.
- Rating 5.06/25/18Always come here to order breakfast. Aside from near my home, the breakfast really taste good.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I’ve been ordering our breakfast here using their online system whenever we crave for big breakfast, all I can say is, First, their online ordering app is just easy to use. Second, the service is great and so far I have no complains, fast and accurate. Lastly, the food, I won’t say it’s the best but not the worst too. I can make that kind of breakfast too, but saving me time and sweat preparing that helps a lot, especially if we have family sleepovers. That’s why I won’t stop ordering here.
I just wish they will have new menus like spam or maybe corned beef breakfasts.
- Rating 4.04/9/18Since Denny's has reopen in Vacaville, it has become a good place to for my wife and I to go and have bkfts. Especially on those Sunday morning when we just want bkfts and don't want to have to go far and have to wait. Also when I was working and traveling for my work with the military Denny's is always my place to stop for bkfts and or dinner.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Order was ready on time and the server was very polite and very friendly.
- Rating 1.03/7/18My visit was not a very good one. Tried to take care of issues with the manager on duty and she couldn't resolve the problem. Gave me owners/DM's phone number. Called twice and no response back. Called Denny's corporate number and let them know what happened and they said they will get back to me soon. It's been 6 days now and still no resolution. Will not be back to this location any time soon.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I had a question about my online order. My mother has a very serious shellfish allergy, and I wanted to make sure that there would be no shrimp on her order. The hostess that answered my call was rude, and impatient, and I could hear her say disparaging things about me to another coworker while I was still on the phone. I cancelled my order, and my credit card was still charged $32.48, and I called back to ask about the charge, and they told me that there is nothing that can be done. Horrible experience. Not likely to order there again. Zero stars!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Very pleased
- Rating 5.09/25/17Always great service! When I order online, it's always ready on time!
- Rating 4.09/25/17Food was great but I noted to cook the pancakes light brown and they were very dark as always. They could stand to turn the heat down a bit.
- Rating 3.09/12/17I was driving home to Sonoma county from Nevada City, was happy to find a Denny's along the way to submit a mobile order from to pick up and continue my drive home. The packaging for food items is too much, all plastic & too big. Utensils were packed in the to go bag, but no napkins or cleaning wipes. The container for the iced cappuccino was not designed for hot or cold beverages to go. Eggs were prepared over easy instead of over medium. Syrup provided was not real maple, but a toxic concoction of artificial & chemical ingredients, including propelyne glycol, an industrial grade astringent - highly unethical for Denny's. Cappuccino was very tasty, rest of food was sufficient.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Love ordering via the Dennys App! Easy ordering, easy pickup. Very friendly staff, food packaged well. Keep up the great service and great food quality!!
- Rating 5.08/28/17My food is always good and just right! I appreciate that my food is ready at the time that it's supposed to be when I do an online order. The manager guy with the glasses is ALWAYS so nice!