Denny's S Akers St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Akers St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Akers St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very fast and friendly service
- Rating 5.010/31/18Loved my Service!!!
- Rating 5.010/30/18I’ve ordered twice, both times were hassle free. Food was ready at the time stated. Great service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was ready on time and thats always a plus
- Rating 3.010/4/18We placed order online and picked it up when we got home we received a phone call stating our order was wrong and could we return it. So we went back and returned the food and they gave us our food. Which they threw awayResponse from Denny's10/9/18Hi Sandra I apologize for the incident and experience you received at my Location
I assure you that we are taking serious action on this matter. I apologize that you were asked to return the product.
I hope you give us another opportunity to make it right , please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns it will be my pleasure to help =)
- Rating 2.09/10/18Sadly both my husband and our kids said the eggs were gross and they wouldn't eat them. He ordered chicken fried steak and he said it was soggy. And they forgot his toast. So he had a couple bites and threw his food away. And my complaint would be that my potatoes were greasy. My breakfast sandwich was good though and the kids enjoyed their pancakes.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The smoothie machine was broken so I did not receive my smoothie. The hash browns were burnt and the toast was drowned in butter. The only thing that save my experience was the fact that the waitress did a very good job and was very nice.
- Rating 4.07/17/18Service was good, considering there was a lot of people there. The food wasn't quite up to par, but it could have been because it was takeout. Not too bad, but I was expecting a little more. Overall, I do enjoy going to this Denney's outlet. Their service in the past has always been excellent. The workers there were very friendly, and helpful. 5 Stars go the employees!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Arrived to pick up my food and was asked to take a seat. She asked for the name on the order and said that they would check on my order. She looked over and we both saw an order packed up. I sat down unsure if it was my order or not. Didnt see her check on the order. During this time she was seating people and talking to another woman at the front. After about 10 minutes the same woman asks me again for the name on the order. I tell her and she brings the bag that had been packed and ready to go when
I walked in. Obviously the food was cold.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered online. Got there after the 20 minutes order/food process time, and was missing half my food. Had to wait another 25 minutes for the rest of the food and milkshake. Bad experience and not even an apology for the extra long wait or cold food. I spent a good amount of money and hope next time I have a better experience.
- Rating 1.03/21/18Review is based solely on the app, limited choices and unable to make substitutions.Response from Denny's4/7/18Hi Heather We apologize about the experience that you received this is clearly not how we do business.
We hope you give us another opportunity to make things right
"Thank You The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 1.02/21/18Hair was in my soup and garlic bread was burned
- Rating 2.01/23/18I ordered a salad with my meal, it didn’t get put in my bag so I called and they took my name and number and said the manager would call me back and they never did. If you say your going to call them call, I’m only out $3.99 but it’s the principle behind it, it’s on the order form so check to make sure it’s in the bag.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Nice Customer Service!Response from Denny's1/27/18Thank You For Visiting Our Denny's
We Hope To See You Soon
"The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 2.01/2/18It was Christmas Day so the slowness wasn’t the problem.. but my pancakes was burnt on one side of all my pancakes. One of my containers didn’t have as much eggs as the other containers. I talked to 3 different people about my oneline order. One person said let me go check... the other person went to check too and finally the last person was able to give me order.
- Rating 1.01/2/18This is the second time we have utilized calling in an order for pickup. Both times we had to wait longer (the first time much longer) for our order. The second time we were even missing part of the meal. The food was cold and like I said both times had to wait longer than told. Not sure we will ofer there again.
- Rating 3.012/12/17The service and quality is hit or miss. The first time we ordered online everything was great. The second time, they had us waiting about 15 minutes because they thought it wasn’t ready. As it turned out it was ready and waiting at the register the entire time. Needless to say the food was cold by the time we got home to eat it.
- Rating 5.012/5/17The 20 minute asap works great, i got there at the exact time it said itll be ready and the food was ready to go :)
- Rating 4.012/5/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/17/17Food was ready to pick up on time with no issues. Will deffinetly be using this service again!Response from Denny's11/3/17thank you so much for your feedback We really appreciate it and glad You enjoyed our services
Hope to see you soon
The Visalia Management Team