Denny's de S Akers St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S Akers St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S Akers St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/18/18ExcellentResponse from Denny's12/19/18thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it.
we hope to see you in soon =)
The Visalia Management Team
- Rating 1.012/11/18Person that got out to-go order out was rude and tried to blame us being early on the food coming out late, when we got there 5 mins after specified time. We did not get all of the sauces we requested. Several items were not made the way they were supposed to.Response from Denny's12/19/18Nicole,
Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention we sincerely apologize for the visit that your received, this is not in any way our standard or the way that we handle guest service.
We would like to invite you back for a visit , we have implemented new systems to ensure that this does not happen again
We Hope to see you back soon =)
"The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very fast and friendly service
- Rating 5.010/31/18Loved my Service!!!
- Rating 5.010/30/18I’ve ordered twice, both times were hassle free. Food was ready at the time stated. Great service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was ready on time and thats always a plus
- Rating 3.010/4/18We placed order online and picked it up when we got home we received a phone call stating our order was wrong and could we return it. So we went back and returned the food and they gave us our food. Which they threw awayResponse from Denny's10/9/18Hi Sandra I apologize for the incident and experience you received at my Location
I assure you that we are taking serious action on this matter. I apologize that you were asked to return the product.
I hope you give us another opportunity to make it right , please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns it will be my pleasure to help =)
- Rating 2.09/10/18Sadly both my husband and our kids said the eggs were gross and they wouldn't eat them. He ordered chicken fried steak and he said it was soggy. And they forgot his toast. So he had a couple bites and threw his food away. And my complaint would be that my potatoes were greasy. My breakfast sandwich was good though and the kids enjoyed their pancakes.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The smoothie machine was broken so I did not receive my smoothie. The hash browns were burnt and the toast was drowned in butter. The only thing that save my experience was the fact that the waitress did a very good job and was very nice.
- Rating 4.07/17/18Service was good, considering there was a lot of people there. The food wasn't quite up to par, but it could have been because it was takeout. Not too bad, but I was expecting a little more. Overall, I do enjoy going to this Denney's outlet. Their service in the past has always been excellent. The workers there were very friendly, and helpful. 5 Stars go the employees!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Arrived to pick up my food and was asked to take a seat. She asked for the name on the order and said that they would check on my order. She looked over and we both saw an order packed up. I sat down unsure if it was my order or not. Didnt see her check on the order. During this time she was seating people and talking to another woman at the front. After about 10 minutes the same woman asks me again for the name on the order. I tell her and she brings the bag that had been packed and ready to go when
I walked in. Obviously the food was cold.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered online. Got there after the 20 minutes order/food process time, and was missing half my food. Had to wait another 25 minutes for the rest of the food and milkshake. Bad experience and not even an apology for the extra long wait or cold food. I spent a good amount of money and hope next time I have a better experience.
- Rating 1.03/21/18Review is based solely on the app, limited choices and unable to make substitutions.Response from Denny's4/7/18Hi Heather We apologize about the experience that you received this is clearly not how we do business.
We hope you give us another opportunity to make things right
"Thank You The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 1.02/21/18Hair was in my soup and garlic bread was burned
- Rating 2.01/23/18I ordered a salad with my meal, it didn’t get put in my bag so I called and they took my name and number and said the manager would call me back and they never did. If you say your going to call them call, I’m only out $3.99 but it’s the principle behind it, it’s on the order form so check to make sure it’s in the bag.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Nice Customer Service!Response from Denny's1/27/18Thank You For Visiting Our Denny's
We Hope To See You Soon
"The Visalia Management Team"
- Rating 2.01/2/18It was Christmas Day so the slowness wasn’t the problem.. but my pancakes was burnt on one side of all my pancakes. One of my containers didn’t have as much eggs as the other containers. I talked to 3 different people about my oneline order. One person said let me go check... the other person went to check too and finally the last person was able to give me order.
- Rating 1.01/2/18This is the second time we have utilized calling in an order for pickup. Both times we had to wait longer (the first time much longer) for our order. The second time we were even missing part of the meal. The food was cold and like I said both times had to wait longer than told. Not sure we will ofer there again.
- Rating 3.012/12/17The service and quality is hit or miss. The first time we ordered online everything was great. The second time, they had us waiting about 15 minutes because they thought it wasn’t ready. As it turned out it was ready and waiting at the register the entire time. Needless to say the food was cold by the time we got home to eat it.
- Rating 5.012/5/17The 20 minute asap works great, i got there at the exact time it said itll be ready and the food was ready to go :)