Denny's de Highway 46
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Highway 46
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Highway 46
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.04/1/19Dining in has very slow service, pick up is usually on time.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Jose is a great server. Sometimes the food or orders are wrong but Jose always tries to fix it. Have him serve more in the mornings he deserves it.
- Rating 2.011/28/18I ordered a Thanksgiving family meal on line to pick up in wasco .ca. and was told it was only going to be 20 min. It took,about 40 min I even called the Dennys to confirm they received it. And they said yes 20 min after it was recieved it that it would be done and it wasn't. I,love Dennys but if they know for a fact its not going to be 20. They should have the courtesy to let you know
- Rating 5.09/10/18Was very easy. I was in n out the door and everyone was very polite. Specially the front desk .
- Rating 5.08/21/18Ready the minute I walked in and the server had a great smile. This Denny’s is always great. I just wish ordering online allowed you to pay cash when you arrive so I don’t have to call it in.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great service and food
- Rating 1.07/31/18Placed my order online and was told my food would be ready in 20 minutes. Food wasn’t ready for another 40 minutes on top of that 20 minutes. After waiting for an hour for our food we then had to wait another 30 minutes for our milkshakes to be made. Got home an hour and half later to cold food. And husband didn’t get to have dinner with us as planned since he had to leave to work already . Very bad experience yesterday. Veey disappointed
- Rating 3.07/16/18My salad was half what I ordered!! Ther was 2 pieces of avacado and very little chicken! And to top it off hardly no dressing! It was very disappointing to say the least.
- Rating 1.04/3/18I do not recommend that you visit this Denny’s location. I placed an online order and when I went to pick it up, it took nearly 15 minutes for them to actually give me my food. I also noticed they had my food out on their back counter so when I received my food, it was cold, soggy, and I was missing a few items. I do not recommend this establishment. Horrible service.
- Rating 4.03/26/18I was dissapointed that my Cranberry Apple Chicken salad had no pecans. They are the treat atbthe bottom of the bowl. Everything else was excellent.
- Rating 1.03/22/18Ordering online was easy. Ordered 30mins ahead a mnd when i got to the store, my order was still not ready. Once the perso ln prepared the order.. he asked me to check it to make sure it was correct. Isnt that their job? Why would you not check it as you are packing it. I had faith in the guy and i didnt check it. When i got home and unpacked that weird box... my eggs were made wrong. They were not scrambled like i asked. I know they were busy but whats the point of online ordering if you are still going to have to wait extra from the estimated time and get the wrong order. 1 star serive
- Rating 2.03/15/18I ordered my food online at 12:57pm, it said it'd be ready at 1:17pm. So I went at 1:20, but they said it wasn't ready yet. I waited an extra 30 minutes before I got my food and it was cold.
- Rating 4.03/14/18The Loaded Baked Potato Soup is the best Ive ever had !! The customer service could be better. I am qualified to make that observation as I have worked in CS for over 20 years.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service.
- Rating 3.012/5/17My food was ready for pick up, except that they forgot to the pie I ordered. So I waited for them to bring out the item. The pie was still frozen and it tasted a little weird once it thawed. I won't order a pie from Denny's again.
- Rating 5.010/28/17The food was great. Ordering online was easy and hassle free. Food was ready on time and staff was very friendly. Definitely placing an order again.