Denny's Bernard Court
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Bernard Court
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Bernard Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Always friendly, and quick!
- Rating 5.010/31/18It was more than enough for our family of 4 adults and 2 kids. Nice to have a sit down dinner without all the work and dishes. Hope you add more entrees to your menu. Meatloaf would be a suggestion.
- Rating 1.010/30/18I would leave no stars if possible. I made an online order. Ordered two meals. Came to pickup at 25 mins after ordering. Manager gave me my hot chocolate, said food would be out shortly. Waited 10 minutes. Asked the hostess, didn’t see any Togo food waiting on the counter. She said shortly. Waited an additional 10 minutes. Manager came out and said a mistake was made, she would make the food now. Overall I waited for an Hour before receiving my food. Never offered a refund or discount. My husband and one year old were waiting in the car. Very disappointed in service provided. Will likely not return.
- Rating 5.09/27/18Easy online ordering and always accurate!
- Rating 5.05/7/18easy Internet acces excellent service good food
- Rating 1.04/16/18Usually we get great service and a great meal however this morning it was not good at all I'd ordered an omelette with extra vegetables and no potatoes since I'm on a carb-free diet and they added extra vegetables alright they packed full of tomatoes it was horrible I couldn't even eat it just had to throw it out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Everything was delicious
- Rating 4.01/19/18does not appear that employees and procedures have been developed to ensure that pick up orders are distributed to the proper party.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food was great however me and my girl got food poisoning right after and that was not pretty. We had an appointment the next day for a wedding venue and out coordinator had Denny's the night before as well and no we don't know him in person at all and he as well got food poisoning from the same location so it wasn't just us.
- Rating 1.012/12/17I ordered online to get my food faster but standing in line to get my order took a long time waiting for other people to pay, considering I was standing in a line where the sign said for pick up orders.I ordered the chicken fried steak skillet and when I got home noticed there was no chicken fried steak or gravy on it,so I went back and stood in line again to get my food remade. I think the "pick up online order here "sign should be taken down if people who already paid online still have to wait in line for other dine in guest to pay.
- Rating 5.09/29/17Always on time. Always the correct items that were ordered - even with substitutions. Friendly and gracious staff who even greet my kiddo. Love the price too, same amount I would have dropped at a fast food drive-thru and tastier food!