Denny's So Wadsworth
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's So Wadsworth
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's So Wadsworth
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/10/18Always forget something. The last two orders were missing side of seasonal fruit which kids really liked...
- Rating 4.07/31/18food ready when I arrived; great 'to-go' packaing.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great food. Quick delivery! Order was correct, no complaints!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything was as ordered and all the right condiments were included and it was ready early!!
- Rating 1.03/6/18I had placed an order for delivery. Being at a hotel directly adjacent to Dennys I assumed my meal would be coming soon, warm and delicious. I couldn't have been more wrong. After an hour wait and a couple calls later I finally went to pick up a cold greasy meal myself. For this I paid $5.50 for delivery I was told would be refunded. That hasn't happened either.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Most if my online orders are great, but 1 of every 3 gets messed up in some way or another. Not always enough attention to customizations made to orders. When its good its great but at times could make improvements.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was good and service was great!
- Rating 2.010/26/17I have ordered a few times from the same location... and every time I do they ether don't include my bread or toast, and the one time they did include my toast is was burnt black I even took a picture because I couldn't believe they would actually serve food that way! Every thing else has been fine though.
- Rating 2.010/25/17I ordered for takeout, they called me back to inform me that they were out of biscuits and gravy, and we changed our order to French toast. I also ordered a side salad and the chicken kale salad. After getting home, I realized that there was no salad dressing, and the kale salad looked like someone had dug it out of the trash. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone.
- Rating 5.09/25/17They have a really neat order online option that let's you bypass long wait times. Not to mention,the food is always great!
- Rating 5.09/12/17Yummy food!!
- Rating 1.09/6/17I stood in line waiting to be helped, the lady did not bother to pay attention to see who was next and decided to try and check another couple out before me, I had to step up and let her know I was next and I'll I needed was my food, she decided to get rude and give me an attitude. My steak was raw when I didn't ask for it so I had to cook it in the microwave. This is not the first bad experience I've had with this Dennys but this last experience pushed me over the edge!
- Rating 4.09/5/17The salmon was completely dry. There was no sauce to at least dip in. But the chicken dish was great