Denny's de Thornton
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Thornton
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Thornton
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.04/3/19We have ordered to go several times and this time they got our orders wrong so we went every happy and we didn’t want to go all the way back to get the correction. Next time I guess we will have to go through our food before leaving.
- Rating 5.011/28/18I love Denny’s which is weird because I hated the experience I had 3 years ago. Three years ago I swear our waitress was stereotyping because she seen we were Latino. She was very rude up to the point she just slam the plates on the table. Then she right away gave us our receipt to pay when we barley got our food I felt like we were being rushed I didn’t even get to enjoy my food. So then I see her go attend another customer I and I said out loud I CANT WAIT TO COMPLAIN TO THE MANAGER HOW BADLY WE WERE BEING TREATED AND RUSHED, and she came over and told us with a smile you guys have a great day and from there I swore never go to Denny’s ever again. but then when I was doing DD delivery I had seen new employees I was like ima give Denny’s a try again but a different location so I decided to order online and check out was easy and my food was ready to pick up when I got there. But I thought the plate I got of sirloin was a little expensive 12$ it’s was a kids size portion. But other than that I had a great experience this time around. Food was great.
- Rating 5.010/25/18good food and also the attention of your staff
- Rating 1.08/21/18We ordered a pick up order, they forgot half of what we ordered.
- Rating 5.08/8/18To go ordering online is great. No more waiting for a table on a busy Sunday morning.
- Rating 2.07/31/18Apparently i uve to haggle with delivery regarding ny address
- Rating 2.07/11/18When we order online they can never seem to get order right and we have to go back in serval times.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Good wasn't that good for the price of $11.00 for one meal.
- Rating 3.03/27/18I ordered a side of bacon which I fid not get and instead of potatoes I requested french fries. I received the potatoes. Not my best experience.
- Rating 3.03/19/18I had ordered sausage with one of my meals but received bacon with both.
- Rating 5.03/14/18The service was excellent and staff was very friendly. I walked in and got help right away.
- Rating 2.03/14/18We had a pick up order. Brought it home to find our whole order of specialty pancakes and french fries were omitted. It would be nice if they checked the bag for the completed order.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Wonderful food and pancakes of course! :)
- Rating 4.02/20/18Pancakes are still too dry
- Rating 4.01/30/18Got my food with no problem order was right can ask for anything more with carry out
- Rating 4.01/23/18They are always fast and efficient. They can produce fully cooked, delicious, and corrected meals per the customers request in a timely and friendly matter. My family and I often use Dennys pickup service and that is good too. My only small "complaint" would be that I wish they served you bigger portions, especially with the fries. I often don't get filled up while eating here.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I had placed an online order for 6:00 am pick-up. When I arrived to get my food they said that there was no order placed for me and I didn't have my device to show my order. I went home to get my phone and called back to the restaurant and spoke with Ruth who just laughed at me. I went back to the restaurant and had to wait until 7:00 am when Sam, the general manager, arrived. I explained to him what happened and he compensated my meal for me.
- Rating 1.010/17/17We were charged twice lost our.online order took a new order and charged us twice. Can't get s manager to call back
- Rating 3.010/10/17Did a take out order because kids were sick and didn't want to get them ready to go out. So I ordered 2 breakfasts. And a extra order or French toast. Went to pick up and when I got home items were missing. One order of pancakes and the extra order of French toast. I called to let them know and the manager was talking very fast and wouldn't let me talk. Kept interrupting me. Then he asked for my phone number to find the order and that he would call back. He never called back or anything. That's the only thing that was wrong.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Order was missing items