Denny's Talcotville Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Talcotville Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Talcotville Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/11/18If I could give zero stars I would. This is the 4th time I have gone to the same Denny’s and gotten horrendous service. Again my meal got forgotten about, even though this time I ordered it online 30 mins ahead of time. I ordered online because every time I go in our meals are forgotten about and we’re sitting there for an hour wondering what’s going on, meanwhile the staff is fighting over who is at fault... every single time. I will not be going back there, friendlys is right down the street, everyone is professional and friendly and my food is done on time every time.
- Rating 3.08/8/18Computer glitch and my order never went thru but I had confirmation that our was received. Staff was great.
Not sure if you have a computer problem but I got 29 off these emails this morning.
- Rating 5.04/16/18quick and delicious
- Rating 5.03/14/18Denny's is my go-to spot to eat whether in Vernon or elsewhere. Although Vernon is a stellar location.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Got take out! Order made right and food was good thank you dennys :)
- Rating 1.01/30/18Bad..did receive promotion
- Rating 3.01/17/18I ordered in advance for a 10:30am pickup.
I arrived at 10:32am and the order must have been sitting there for a while as everything was ice cold.
Once we reheated everything it was great. Nothing was missing, everything was accurate, and there we plenty of condiments/utensils.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Great waiter and food was served correctly. Big improvement since last visit!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always love the food and service.
- Rating 5.012/19/17I have always had excellent service.
- Rating 3.011/7/17First time using the order online feature. My order was all wrapped up and I was in a hurry so I made the mistake of not checking the order. When I got home found the pancakes were missing from the grand slam order and the mushrooms were missing from the steak order. I did call to let them know of the errors. Other than that the food was good. I was told to place my next order when the general manager was working and I would get a free breakfast but that’s not possible since I work 3rd shift. I would have preferred a physical refund or gift certificate. I would use the online service in the future but would be sure to check the order before leaving.
- Rating 4.010/17/17I used to not really enjoy Denny's food, but since moving to Vernon, I've found that this location is very consistent in serving fresh, good quality food! There have been a few times where the wait time and customer service been not so great, but for the most part I end up with a cheerful and knowledgeable server! Overall love going here.
- Rating 3.09/20/17Food was cooked properly, but what I ordered was put together sloppy. I ordered the Grand Slamwich, but the egg was barely on the bread when I opened the container. 3 stars because I had to put the sandwich together myself once I returned home.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Awesome food, service and prices. Everytime!
- Rating 5.08/18/17Great service