Denny's de Sawmill Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Sawmill Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Sawmill Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/31/18I would have given it a zero stars if I could. Every time I come I’m never able to eat, one time there power in the kitchen was down so they couldn’t cook anything and I had already been charged but they couldn’t give me my refund because they didn’t have a manager working. Another time the lines were so long people who were there before me were complaining and leaving. I even had coupons that I just let expire because I just wanted to avoid dealing with the place and it’s bad service.
- Rating 2.012/11/18Whip cream and special syrup missing. Eggs over easy were hard.
- Rating 1.011/19/18It took my server over 15 to address my table in general. The food itself took almost 45 minutes to come to our table and there were tables that were served before our party, that were sat well over 20 minutes after us. When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told they were under staffed that day and they were doing the best that they could. With a child, age 6 with us, this was a horrible experience!
- Rating 5.011/14/18I get Denny’s a lot my only issue is when I order a burger and fries well really whenever I get anything with fries it’s like they only put 5 fries in my meal which upsets me because I love Denny’s fries but I always get less then a handful.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Wife enjoyed the amount of the serving. You will remain my " go to" restaurant in the future.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Love Dennys. Food is amazing and so is the staff.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Good food, GREAT workers only problem there a bit slow
- Rating 2.09/4/18On Sunday morning we had a tight schedule, and we decided to save some time by ordering to go. The meal came late... but we did get it. That said, on the way out I noticed there was a long line to get in; and yet there were plenty of seats available.
Now, I get it. If you’re short-staffed, either in waitressing or cooks, then the tables must be empty for they won’t be served. My question: could my family have taken our “To Go” order, and stay? We didn’t need to be waited on; we just needed to eat. We even could’ve left a tip. Even if your website doesn’t offer that option, could we still have used an empty table?
We took the food to an outdoor picnic table about ten minutes away. We sat down to enjoy our food, only we were attacked by a swarm of bees. In the cacophony of my wife running back to the vehicle, she dropped her food in the passengers side floor. (The car was just washed). She had to throw her food away. I had to give her my pancakes from the grand slam, which she had to eat with her hands, as her plastic utinsels were thrown away with her meal.
Which is a roundabout way of asking, why should this nightmare even occurred? Could we not have sat in one of your empty seats?
- Rating 5.08/14/18The service is good im always there
- Rating 2.07/3/18The order to go experience is not consistent and the portions you receive are different from in restuarant. Not only that but my last order I requested seasoned fries and i got the exact opposite, not even pepper or salt.
- Rating 1.06/26/18My order was supposed to be ready at 10:43 pm. I walked in and was waiting. One of the employees told me he would check on it and it was not ready yet. I waited again. I went to ask them again after waiting for another 20 minutes. The girl told me it's not ready yet but she didn't even check. The first guy was busy making milkshakes and he said "you didn't get your burger yet?". He looked behind him and the whole time my burger was ready, sitting on the counter, getting cold. Very unprofessional service. I've never had issues there before but this time I ordered online and had to wait until 11:15 pm to get the "cold" food that I ordered at 10:23 pm. Will not try this again.
- Rating 5.04/9/18This was the first time I used the pick up service , I had to wait an additional 5 minutes past the promised time but it was worth it, the order was perfect and the meal was excellent. I plan to try the delivery service next.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great food..just need a little more quantity.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Online order was ready when I arrived and changes were done without a problem. Sometimes you just have to eat at Denny's.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I ordered for my boyfriend and I because we love eating at Denny's, but it was packed, so we ordered it to go. 20 minutes later approx., we go in to pick up our food. The host was very rude and unprofessional, drinking coffee in our faces, telling us to wait before we could even explain why we're there.
another lady saved us, she saw that we needed help, saw the food sitting there, and quickly handed it to us.
when we received the food, it was cold, and looked nowhere near the amount that I get when I dine in. I was highly disappointed, never again.
- Rating 5.012/17/17Awesome experience, great food!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Calling all senior citizens. Great atmosphere
& exceptional service!!! (Reminds me of the old Howard Johnson’s on the highway).
Not to mention the prices aren’t to bad either. 👍👍
- Rating 5.011/29/17Love Denny's...the food is really good and at a good price. My daughter and I eat here regularly. The help is always nice and friendly.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I was told food would bre ready half past the hour I waited til top of the hour for my food I would have left but you already charged me on my card and my food was ok but my wife's food was horrible I had to go out get her something else she did not want it at all , it's ok I learned my lesson never going back