Denny's Sawmill Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Sawmill Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Sawmill Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18The service is good im always there
- Rating 2.07/3/18The order to go experience is not consistent and the portions you receive are different from in restuarant. Not only that but my last order I requested seasoned fries and i got the exact opposite, not even pepper or salt.
- Rating 1.06/26/18My order was supposed to be ready at 10:43 pm. I walked in and was waiting. One of the employees told me he would check on it and it was not ready yet. I waited again. I went to ask them again after waiting for another 20 minutes. The girl told me it's not ready yet but she didn't even check. The first guy was busy making milkshakes and he said "you didn't get your burger yet?". He looked behind him and the whole time my burger was ready, sitting on the counter, getting cold. Very unprofessional service. I've never had issues there before but this time I ordered online and had to wait until 11:15 pm to get the "cold" food that I ordered at 10:23 pm. Will not try this again.
- Rating 5.04/9/18This was the first time I used the pick up service , I had to wait an additional 5 minutes past the promised time but it was worth it, the order was perfect and the meal was excellent. I plan to try the delivery service next.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great food..just need a little more quantity.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Online order was ready when I arrived and changes were done without a problem. Sometimes you just have to eat at Denny's.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I ordered for my boyfriend and I because we love eating at Denny's, but it was packed, so we ordered it to go. 20 minutes later approx., we go in to pick up our food. The host was very rude and unprofessional, drinking coffee in our faces, telling us to wait before we could even explain why we're there.
another lady saved us, she saw that we needed help, saw the food sitting there, and quickly handed it to us.
when we received the food, it was cold, and looked nowhere near the amount that I get when I dine in. I was highly disappointed, never again.
- Rating 5.012/17/17Awesome experience, great food!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Calling all senior citizens. Great atmosphere
& exceptional service!!! (Reminds me of the old Howard Johnson’s on the highway).
Not to mention the prices aren’t to bad either. 👍👍
- Rating 5.011/29/17Love Denny's...the food is really good and at a good price. My daughter and I eat here regularly. The help is always nice and friendly.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I was told food would bre ready half past the hour I waited til top of the hour for my food I would have left but you already charged me on my card and my food was ok but my wife's food was horrible I had to go out get her something else she did not want it at all , it's ok I learned my lesson never going back