Denny's Benning Rd NE
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Benning Rd NE
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Benning Rd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/14/18I place a online order and I got charge 3 times for the same Oder... I was very happy. I went back to put a complain about and the manager Karla told me to call Corp. so I did. Corp told me they couldn’t do anything cause the Dennys was a privately own store. Bad service and bad managers
- Rating 3.03/14/18The food often is not made correctly and only few of the staff are nice. If possible we'll go to the dennys on bladensburg rd to avoid any issues. The bathroom still has some issues that haven't been fixed. Also there is often bums standing outside asking for money. The food is still good though so 3 stars.
- Rating 5.03/6/18My food was ready when I got there. It was busy but the remodeled look is impressive.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Please train employees to be more professional and polite and not to engage in such a behavior to be in a fight with an irate customer
- Rating 5.03/6/18Can we customers save some copy paper, and have you guys, scan the coupon, that’s on my cellphone, at the register? That would be great.
- Rating 4.02/28/18A bit confusing on where to get your food because there is usually one person at the register both ringing people up and grabbing the carryout orders. But the food was pretty good and I really like the cinnamon pancakes.
- Rating 2.02/21/18This restaurant has the orders wrong, the waiters didn’t want to get the manager, spent 25 minutes waiting for drinks. No respect.
- Rating 3.02/21/18All went well. Thanks
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service .😊
- Rating 4.02/1/18always pleasant and have my food ready when I get there for pick-up
- Rating 1.01/31/18For the past three times I’ve orders from Denny’s online and Uber eats delivers it’s the 1st time i ordered from Bladenaburg road And My order was perfect! But my last two times i ordered from Benning road and my order was wrong i alway get the slam the comes with the coffee and juice but i always write in the notes no coffee sub juice becuase that how i get it when i go in and that’s how i get it when i order from bladensburg Road but both times I’ve ordered from Benning Road i received coffee the 1st time that i did not want because i do not drink coffee and the second time i didn’t receive any drink at all except for the smoothie i ordered. I was very upset and i couldn’t go to the store and pick it up because i did not have a car i told my Uber eats driver and he said it was nothing he could do this has completely discouraged me from ordering from Denny’s again we just started making it a weekend tradition to order from them once a weekend but now the tradition is over and we will be switching to IHOP
- Rating 5.01/30/18FOOD WAS RIGHT AND READY.... AND BOMB.COM
- Rating 5.01/30/18I want to thank the manager Remi. When I had a question about the Grand Slam, she remember me as a customer who always ordered from your restaurant. And she offer to fix my order and made sure I was satisfied with it. Thanks Remi.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Outstanding
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food is always great and fast! I hate the $10 delivery charge though but I am happy it's an option!
- Rating 5.01/24/18The food was great. I had the T-Bone dinner well and it was like butter. So tender but well cooked. I also had the pancakes and eggs with turkey bacon. The pancakes were like mom's. This is my new call in for pick up place.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food! Quick service!
- Rating 5.01/9/18The driver was on time i love it the food was good and hot
- Rating 1.01/4/18The pancakes I ordered was cooked in a dirty pan with used oil that had food participles that stuck to my pancakes which was clear to see. With a horrible taste to it, I tried to force myself to eat it but I couldn’t and it was too early in the morning to bring back the food just threw it out in the garbage. Waste of my money!
- Rating 1.01/2/18If I had a choice to leave no stars I would. Their take out plates were small not even a good dinner portion and they didn’t even give me half the order and the people hung up when I called and told them.