Denny's de N. Atlantic Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N. Atlantic Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N. Atlantic Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.09/10/18The food was good but I wanted to order has browns with cheese, onions, and ham but when ordering on-line you can only order plain,with cheese, or fully loaded. You need to allow more options with modifying orders even if it means an extra $.50 or $1 charge but at least the customer would have the same option on-line as they would if they ate at the restaurant. Just like the Lumberjack slam that comes with pancakes you should have an option to substitute for French toast and charge like $1. That's normally what I would order if I was eating at the restaurant and it would make your on-line ordering better. Just my opinion.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Love it!!!
- Rating 5.07/31/18I only did an order pick up, but food was good, it was ready fast and the staff was friendly.
- Rating 5.07/11/18ordered online. easy and fast. was ready when I arrived
- Rating 1.02/27/18Bad night for me, I suppose. When the server was bagging my to-go order, she accidentally flipped over one dish. The server passed the dish back into the cook are whereupon they ladled more cause on top of the pasta. The wind up was a messy bag full of spilled sauce. Not only that, the garlic toast was swimming in sauce and there was no side of shredded Italian cheeses included. My dinner wound up where it belonged, in the garbage pail. Accidents to happen, but in this case the order should have been either re-fired or re-plated, not covered with a ton of sauce. Otherwise, very solid Denny's unit here, for the most part.
- Rating 2.010/10/17Food was tasty, but all came cold. I arrived exactly at the time of the pickup and they were still packing everything up – took another 10 minutes. They didn't have a nice bag, but a clear bag without handles which made it impossible to carry 3 orders (so much packaging). I drove directly from Denny's 1.9 miles to Starbucks and then 5 minutes later I was at my hotel. So in total about 10 minutes between final packing and consuming. It was a pleasant consumption process. Best part was that the containers fit the products, with the exception of the Grand Slam that had 5 containers for all that we ordered. It should have had a way with dividers to hold it in place while traveling and be removed during consumption. It is important for items like the grand slam to be one space so the flavors could come together and work as a system. Very pleased with the fit gf eggwhite and veggie platter. That was absolutely delicious and the perfect container for it. You should have a better way to maintain heat in your products. Especially because Denny's is best when it is hot.
- Rating 3.08/29/17My co-worker and I decided last week to order our lunch from Denny's. We work for attorneys. Last Wednesday I ordered and paid online, got the confirmation and went and picked up our lunch. It was awesome. On Thursday we decided to order from Denny's again. I again ordered online, paid with my debit card, got the confirmation and went to Denny's to pick up our lunch. When I got there I was told that they got a call from corporate canceling my order. Couldn't explain why. They weren't give my name, phone number or email address so they couldn't contact me. I had to wait about 10 minutes for them to fix our lunch so I could get back to work so we would have time to eat our lunch. They ladies that fixed our lunches were very apologetic and very nice. To say that I am not happy with Denny's and how this was handled is an understatement. I still have my confirmation from Thursday.