Denny's SE 1st Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's SE 1st Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's SE 1st Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/29/18Not only was I missing an item I order but I showed up 10 minutes after the “pick up” time and still had to wait an additional 30 minutes for my food??? Way to go guys!!!!! This is why I only go the mornings Randy works!!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 1.011/7/18First I want to start with I understand that the restaurant was busy the day I put the order in online, I wasn’t aware until I got there when I went to go pick it up because it told me my order was going to be ready in 15 minutes. So when I asked the girl how much longer does she think it will be she told me 5 minutes. So I waited inside. 5 minutes turned into almost 45 minutes before I got my food and if it wasn’t for the fact that I stopped the girl who brought the food to the counter to ask her if it was my food it would have sat up there. The girl who gave me my food just told me to sign here, didn’t offer to check the food to make sure everything was there. Well of course I saw my daughters food and the egg was cooked wrong and it was missing the bananas on the French toast. So she fixed that and then I was on my way. As we pulled out of the restaurant and we are heading home I started to look for my sons pancakes because he was hungry. So as I search for his food everything was there expect for the pancakes. I turned back around to store got down for the truck and told hostesses I’m missing my sons pancakes do you want me to get the bags to verify it, she said no. I said ok, but she never called the Togo girl who helped me with my order. So when the Togo girl finally came around the corner I stopped her because I had been waiting for another 5-10 minutes and said I was missing the pancakes she says no they were in the bag and that I needed to go get the bags to show her. So I went back out the car got the bags and I told her to look for the pancakes. She got his food and saw there was no pancakes and got some. Then I told her what horrible service I had and that my food is more and likely cold because of all the waiting and uncoordinated the staff is. No communication and didn’t even bother to get the manager involved. She looked at me and said ok bye. When I got home the nachos were soggy and all of our breakfast was cold. Now I have been in the restaurant business / hospitality business for more then 15 years what I experienced that Sunday morning was very unacceptable and I was very disappointed / dissatisfied.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Food was cold when I picked it up also I ordered chicken wraps and they only gave me chicken strips and fries, no wrap, no lettuce or cheese. I was really disappointed with the online service.
- Rating 1.010/26/18Took for a week to get a refund, they didn’t have the food I order online and when I called they were VERY RUDE and not helpful at all. I used to order a lot from there but now I won’t
- Rating 1.010/25/18Horrible horrible horrible. Based on my last experience I will never go back and highly recommend no one else go. I placed an online order and it took 45min past promised time, other customers came sat down recieved food and left before I got my food. The phone was off the hook I was unable to call, no customer service at all. Barely any staff available to assist when I did ask they were rude and unhelpful. Completely dissatisfied
- Rating 3.010/9/18We ordered take-out several times over 3 days. Each time, some food item was missing. One order had $3 worth of added items...all missed. Another order was missing the toast. Ordered 2 pancake meals for one order and we were give 2 butter to split between the pancakes and toast, and the toast wasn't cut or buttered. The manager on duty on the Saturday we picked-up was in NO way professional. He was rude, and clearly unable to multi-task or direct his staff politely. Then, he was rude to customers, skipping people and ignoring people. Shouting to others over the crowd noise, rather than walking over to the employee he was trying to talk to. His demeanor was terrible and not suitable for the position he was in. Otherwise, the food we did receive was tasty and cooked properly!
- Rating 5.010/3/18The food was great and served correctly
- Rating 5.09/25/18Thanks for the quick service
- Rating 5.09/25/18Everything was great. Was missing pancakes but correct issue fast
- Rating 1.09/11/18very dissapointed i after i ordered on line i waited 20 minutes in restaurant from expected ready time. they dorgot to add my toast in my american slam meal very dissatisfied. never ordering again
- Rating 1.09/10/18I was very unhappy. I ordered the nachos and strawberry pancakes to go. I think it is common sense that any wet or liquid ingredient would ruin the meal because it is not eaten right away. By the time I got home. My nachos and pancakes was so soggy. I didnt even want to eat it. My daughter didnt want her pancakes. It was a waste of my money. I think it should be standard to separate wet parts of a meal to add later when the customer is ready to enjoy his or her meal. No one wants a soggy meal. I think I deserve my money back. I didnt have the ability to return to Dennys for a refund or replacement
- Rating 2.09/5/18the service is not very good I was not given everything I asked for I missed more than 3 things in my order
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent service delicious food
- Rating 1.04/9/18Gave me a moons over my hammy with turkey! Didnt not advise me prior
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service
- Rating 4.03/14/18By the time that I get there, there is never a long wait for the food if any 😁
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love this Denny’s!
- Rating 5.03/6/18.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I usually do online ordering which is quick and easy. Every time I come to Denny's my order is accurate and ready to go. I love Denny's.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love going here. It's super easy to order online and just run in quickly to pick up my food. The staff is friendly and the service is quick. Would definitely recommend.