Denny's SE 1st Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's SE 1st Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's SE 1st Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/11/18very dissapointed i after i ordered on line i waited 20 minutes in restaurant from expected ready time. they dorgot to add my toast in my american slam meal very dissatisfied. never ordering again
- Rating 1.09/10/18I was very unhappy. I ordered the nachos and strawberry pancakes to go. I think it is common sense that any wet or liquid ingredient would ruin the meal because it is not eaten right away. By the time I got home. My nachos and pancakes was so soggy. I didnt even want to eat it. My daughter didnt want her pancakes. It was a waste of my money. I think it should be standard to separate wet parts of a meal to add later when the customer is ready to enjoy his or her meal. No one wants a soggy meal. I think I deserve my money back. I didnt have the ability to return to Dennys for a refund or replacement
- Rating 2.09/5/18the service is not very good I was not given everything I asked for I missed more than 3 things in my order
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent service delicious food
- Rating 1.04/9/18Gave me a moons over my hammy with turkey! Didnt not advise me prior
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service
- Rating 4.03/14/18By the time that I get there, there is never a long wait for the food if any 😁
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love this Denny’s!
- Rating 5.03/6/18.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I usually do online ordering which is quick and easy. Every time I come to Denny's my order is accurate and ready to go. I love Denny's.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love going here. It's super easy to order online and just run in quickly to pick up my food. The staff is friendly and the service is quick. Would definitely recommend.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I made an order online, first they did not have the chicken nuggets and then they forgot to give me the ice cream for chocolate lava cake.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was really good.
- Rating 2.01/2/18Not only my order wasn’t ready when I got there but hostess lady was very rude. Didn’t even take the time to double check if my order was ready so I could be out of her way. However another lovely lady, normally she’s a waitress, helped me out with my order. Unfortunately, I got back to work late since my food was not ready when I got there and I had to eat it cold.
- Rating 3.012/21/17The manager is quite pleasant. The food is slightly above average, but sometimes there can be room for improvement. The service from waitstaff is above average.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Order was accurate, meals were hot and well prepared. Thank you
- Rating 1.012/5/17Gave me the wrong order tried calling multiple times they didn’t even answer so disappointed thanks for wasting my time and money
- Rating 5.010/2/17My order is always ready when I get there and the staff is super friendly