Denny's de Missouri Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Missouri Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Missouri Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/19/18Our breakfast was suppose to be here at 8:31 am ,and it don’t arrive until 8:55 am the breakfast was cold,so we thought we give you guys another chance for lunch ,so we order again it arrives 13 minutes late and the hamburger was cold the French fries was cold and munchies the best thing out of the whole thing was the drivers were very pleasant
- Rating 1.012/18/18I had an order placed from door dash. I was missing my shake. I've called and sent multiple emails and still haven't received a refund and it was over a week ago
- Rating 5.012/12/18One word...AMAZING!!!!
- Rating 1.012/11/18I was very disappointed. I ordered delivery. The food came cold, rubbery, and missing two items. They noted on my receipt that they were out of one of those items, but they didn’t bother to replace it with anything else. I called them back, to inquire on what happened. At first, they argued with me that I didn’t order the other missing item. But then, when they looked at the receipt and saw that I did, they finally apologized and asked me if I wanted them to note my account for the next time or if I wanted to pick it up then. Being it was part of our dinner, I said we’d pick it up, although I wasn’t happy about it because I ordered delivery for a reason. Then they told me they actually had the other item in stock, that they were initially out of. They didn’t give it to us and told us they didn’t have it because the cook didn’t have it premade, when I ordered, and it would take a while to cook. But it was ready and they could have it for me if I picked it up, which really got me mad. They put me on hold, on the phone. While I was told to hold, I could hear them arguing in the background with customers and with one another. Apparently they were busy and they kept saying the reason they were so slow was because they had new employees that were training. I won’t be ordering again, from that location.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Added two pumpkin pancakes to my order, took an extra 45 minutes for the pancakes... Business was light (3 tables inside, one bagged to go order) people were friendly.
- Rating 5.010/31/18Ordered Country fried steak & eggs & the Pot roast melt to go. My order was ready when I arrived & all was cooked as requested. The Pot roast melt was off the chain!!! Will definitely be ordering it again.
- Rating 1.09/25/18The waitress gave my order to the wrong person, I had to get her attention and remind her that it’s my order. I ordered my eggs over easy, they were over hard. Also my wife’s meal was missing her English Muffin.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always have good food from here. French toast was delicious. Food was delivered hot and fresh!!!
- Rating 4.09/10/18Ordering was a breeze the doordash driver was wonderful. The only downfall was the food was not as hot as it should be but then again I understand it's a long way for them to drive. But overall I give it a four out of five and I would definitely try it again
- Rating 4.08/7/18Good service..
- Rating 1.07/25/18When I arrived to pick up my order,the order wasn't even in my name ,it was in someone else's name.The drinks were not with my order even though I had paid for them and I had to spend another 11.00 on the drinks.
- Rating 1.07/24/18I walked in and NO one greeted me for over 5 minutes. My order was setting on the counter. I had to ask someone and they were very rude. I was very disappointed with your service. Customer is what keeps in guys in business and on Sunday morning your customer service was at its worst.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Can be really slow service at times.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered to go and got there on time I watched my food sit out ready for more then 20 min while I was there
- Rating 5.02/28/18Great service. Ordering online is easy. And I like that I can look at menu as long as I want. And I can come and pick it up when I want. Thanks!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was hot and fresh and exactly the way I ordered it. High recommend ordering online more often.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Great take out service.
- Rating 5.01/31/18They were literally bagging our order when my husband went to pick it up. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I ordered online, since I didn't have time to eat in. Waited a half an hour to get my food. Got home to find out half my order was wrong. When I brought it back, the cook gave me the stank eye like I was just being difficult.
- Rating 1.01/23/18SO IM NOT SURE IF I CAN EVEN ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. HERE I THOUGHT ONLINE ORDERING SHOULD BE EASY AND CONVENIENT. IVE PLACED 3 SEPERATE ORDERS MONTHS APART AND ALL 3 HAD MISSING FOOD THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR. MY LAST ORDER WAS MISSING 2 EXTRA ORDERS OF TURKEY BACON AND AN ORDER OF SAUSAGES WHICH MIGHT I ADD ARE OR WERE $3.99, TURKEY BACON WAS $1.99 AND THESE WERE ADDITIONS. I TRIED TO CALL AND COMPLAIN BUT AT THEIR CONVENIENCE THE CALL GOES STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL EVERYTIME. SO IM SCREWED OUT OF MY MONEY WHICH WASNT JUST A FEW DOLLARS, BUT ALSO NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING IS JUST AS UPSETTING.Response from Denny's1/24/18Hello Shaanna C, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative