Denny's Missouri Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Missouri Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Missouri Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/31/18Ordered Country fried steak & eggs & the Pot roast melt to go. My order was ready when I arrived & all was cooked as requested. The Pot roast melt was off the chain!!! Will definitely be ordering it again.
- Rating 1.09/25/18The waitress gave my order to the wrong person, I had to get her attention and remind her that it’s my order. I ordered my eggs over easy, they were over hard. Also my wife’s meal was missing her English Muffin.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always have good food from here. French toast was delicious. Food was delivered hot and fresh!!!
- Rating 4.09/10/18Ordering was a breeze the doordash driver was wonderful. The only downfall was the food was not as hot as it should be but then again I understand it's a long way for them to drive. But overall I give it a four out of five and I would definitely try it again
- Rating 4.08/7/18Good service..
- Rating 1.07/25/18When I arrived to pick up my order,the order wasn't even in my name ,it was in someone else's name.The drinks were not with my order even though I had paid for them and I had to spend another 11.00 on the drinks.
- Rating 1.07/24/18I walked in and NO one greeted me for over 5 minutes. My order was setting on the counter. I had to ask someone and they were very rude. I was very disappointed with your service. Customer is what keeps in guys in business and on Sunday morning your customer service was at its worst.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Can be really slow service at times.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered to go and got there on time I watched my food sit out ready for more then 20 min while I was there
- Rating 5.02/28/18Great service. Ordering online is easy. And I like that I can look at menu as long as I want. And I can come and pick it up when I want. Thanks!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was hot and fresh and exactly the way I ordered it. High recommend ordering online more often.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Great take out service.
- Rating 5.01/31/18They were literally bagging our order when my husband went to pick it up. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I ordered online, since I didn't have time to eat in. Waited a half an hour to get my food. Got home to find out half my order was wrong. When I brought it back, the cook gave me the stank eye like I was just being difficult.
- Rating 1.01/23/18SO IM NOT SURE IF I CAN EVEN ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. HERE I THOUGHT ONLINE ORDERING SHOULD BE EASY AND CONVENIENT. IVE PLACED 3 SEPERATE ORDERS MONTHS APART AND ALL 3 HAD MISSING FOOD THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR. MY LAST ORDER WAS MISSING 2 EXTRA ORDERS OF TURKEY BACON AND AN ORDER OF SAUSAGES WHICH MIGHT I ADD ARE OR WERE $3.99, TURKEY BACON WAS $1.99 AND THESE WERE ADDITIONS. I TRIED TO CALL AND COMPLAIN BUT AT THEIR CONVENIENCE THE CALL GOES STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL EVERYTIME. SO IM SCREWED OUT OF MY MONEY WHICH WASNT JUST A FEW DOLLARS, BUT ALSO NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING IS JUST AS UPSETTING.Response from Denny's1/24/18Hello Shaanna C, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent and fast service
- Rating 5.01/18/18When I picked up my online order the waiter went through everything including all the food, contiments and utensils. Its was a great experience and the team very professional. I will reorder again from this location.
- Rating 1.010/27/17This store deserves a zero star rating for the lack of concern and followup by the store manager, Anna. There was an error in my online order to where twice it didn't processed in their system, however it still charged my debit card twice for a very large order which totaled over $40. The first charge was applied back to my account immediately, however the second charge was not. I called the store directly and talked with the manger, Anna would spoke in a tone of voice that made me feel offended and defensive. So I asked for an email address to send proof that their system had charged me twice for food never received. I was told by management that I would receive a call back, and after 5 business days, I still have not gotten a reply.
I am very disappointed in the service of the top management of this establishment. The email I sent described the issue in detai and I never even received an email back to acknowledge that my issue was being taken seriously. I have been forced to take time out of MY day to speak with Denny's customer service in order to get MY money back, and this is ridiculous. A company of this size should have better management. The manager of the restaurant should take it seriously when a customer calls and speaks about a matter as serious as this - especially when an email with proof is sent to further state their case. Rudeness will never get customers to come back, and I refuse to go back to this restaurant. It shouldn't be this hard to correct a mistake made by their online ordering system. Anna is not good at her job and needs to be given training on how to treat customers. I'm disappointed and hope other Denny's restaurants don't operate in this manner.
- Rating 5.09/19/17The cook is always ON POINT!
Knuckles to you!!
The staff is always friendly and food is great!