Denny's de Biscayne Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Biscayne Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Biscayne Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.011/28/18I would of gave 5 stars but I was ignored at the pick up counter until another customer ask for there pick up order.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Everyday is a new issue at this Denny’s , not one time that I ever had a good experience , the workers are rude and disrespectful, they mess up my food so many times , they does favoritism base on pick ups and dine ins .. they always have the pick up water a hour the most
- Rating 3.011/6/18More staff is needed cooks need to stop burning the pancakes
- Rating 1.010/4/18Long wait for prepaid order , staff was clueless on the order
- Rating 5.09/22/18Yum
- Rating 5.09/20/18The service was great but when I picked up my food I had to provide my debit card and I.d... I feel like if these things was required it should have been stated when I purchased my order online... It's a good thing I had the requirements in the car because I would have had to go all the way back home and that would have been more time and money from me... I feel that the direct email should have been enough...
- Rating 3.09/10/18There’s no consistency on the food.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Ordered 4 days in a row and order was wrong each time.
- Rating 3.08/28/18The last time I was there one of the employees took the order for the customer in front of me and as soon as I walked up she walked away. That was rude as hell. Common sense should tell her to let me know that the next cashier will take my order, don't walk away and go clean tables. I will limit my time going there, I might as just make my own breakfast before going to work.
- Rating 5.08/21/18I love this Denny’s the workers plus manager is AWESOME
- Rating 1.07/27/18Sorry; but I didn't get the food, nor was I allowed to pick it up even thought I paid for it with my credit card online. I also took the credit card with me to proof I was the one ordering it.
- Rating 1.07/11/18they gave me my order wrong
- Rating 1.07/6/18Food took way too long, and order was incorrect.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I ordered takeout and the food was delicious and fresh as always.
- Rating 1.04/17/18The delivery took over an hour to arrive and the food was too cold to eat. This was an awful experience and feel it deserving of a refund of some sort.
- Rating 5.03/27/18The whole crew is nice
- Rating 1.03/27/18My experience was HORRIBLE! I should have learned from the last time visiting that Denny's. When we went they had us waiting for over an hour because they said they didn't have enough menus. However this time I ordered online and when I got there I was told I couldn't get my order, that I paid for if I didn't produce a picture id and credit card. (This should have been stated before I arrived at restaurant, NOT AFTER I GET THERE). After discussing with restaurant and producing i.d. I then waited another 20 minutes I received my coffee and orange juice only. I nearly completed coffee and asked what was hold up on food and was told it still was not ready. After waiting another 20 minutes I got up and asked for manager to see what was hold up on my order. He then spoke with young lady who retrieved my food that I SAW sitting on the counter ALL THAT TIME I WAS THERE! I then said to her, so I been waiting all this time for nothing. She didn't respond. I proceeded to my car and proceeded to check my order. While doing so, I noticed that my banana nut pancakes where just buttermilk pancakes. I took it back in restaurant and spoke with Manager, John who told me, that they will no longer be offering banana nut pancakes after the 1st and because of that, they did not have any nuts for the pancakes and all he could offer was some bananas on top of my pancakes. While waiting for the bananas I then said, so what about my salad I ordered? It was supposed to be cranberry pecan apples chicken salad. Mr. John said, well the only thing that would be on your salad is just apples and chicken. Although, I paid for the other ingredients, they do not carry them either. I said to him, so as a customer, you decide to give me what you want and NOT what I ordered? And then do not inform me when I get here to pick it up and have to find out on my own after I get home??? This is THE WORST RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE EVER!!! He didn't even offer any type of substitutions or discounts or refund, NOTHING! I WILL NEVER BE GOING THERE AGAIN.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Food tasted great. Friendly workers
- Rating 2.03/20/18First off the fries that came with my burger was not enough and i asked for extra meat on my nachos and it didn't look like they did it and the nachos where over cooked
- Rating 1.03/19/18Really poor poor customers service