Denny's Biscayne Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Biscayne Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Biscayne Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/17/18The delivery took over an hour to arrive and the food was too cold to eat. This was an awful experience and feel it deserving of a refund of some sort.
- Rating 5.03/27/18The whole crew is nice
- Rating 1.03/27/18My experience was HORRIBLE! I should have learned from the last time visiting that Denny's. When we went they had us waiting for over an hour because they said they didn't have enough menus. However this time I ordered online and when I got there I was told I couldn't get my order, that I paid for if I didn't produce a picture id and credit card. (This should have been stated before I arrived at restaurant, NOT AFTER I GET THERE). After discussing with restaurant and producing i.d. I then waited another 20 minutes I received my coffee and orange juice only. I nearly completed coffee and asked what was hold up on food and was told it still was not ready. After waiting another 20 minutes I got up and asked for manager to see what was hold up on my order. He then spoke with young lady who retrieved my food that I SAW sitting on the counter ALL THAT TIME I WAS THERE! I then said to her, so I been waiting all this time for nothing. She didn't respond. I proceeded to my car and proceeded to check my order. While doing so, I noticed that my banana nut pancakes where just buttermilk pancakes. I took it back in restaurant and spoke with Manager, John who told me, that they will no longer be offering banana nut pancakes after the 1st and because of that, they did not have any nuts for the pancakes and all he could offer was some bananas on top of my pancakes. While waiting for the bananas I then said, so what about my salad I ordered? It was supposed to be cranberry pecan apples chicken salad. Mr. John said, well the only thing that would be on your salad is just apples and chicken. Although, I paid for the other ingredients, they do not carry them either. I said to him, so as a customer, you decide to give me what you want and NOT what I ordered? And then do not inform me when I get here to pick it up and have to find out on my own after I get home??? This is THE WORST RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE EVER!!! He didn't even offer any type of substitutions or discounts or refund, NOTHING! I WILL NEVER BE GOING THERE AGAIN.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Food tasted great. Friendly workers
- Rating 2.03/20/18First off the fries that came with my burger was not enough and i asked for extra meat on my nachos and it didn't look like they did it and the nachos where over cooked
- Rating 1.03/19/18Really poor poor customers service
- Rating 4.03/15/18It was good
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love the service quick and pleasent
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food 😊😊