Denny's So Dixie Hgwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's So Dixie Hgwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's So Dixie Hgwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18food and service are always excellent
- Rating 5.04/4/18Very pleased with service and food
- Rating 5.04/2/18Sara and her sister take vary good care of us every time we go to the restaurant
- Rating 4.03/27/18Service and pickup 👌
- Rating 2.03/26/18Food was cold French toast burnt....would recommend going in to be served!!!
- Rating 5.03/20/18Denny's is a great place to dine-in and order food from. Everything just taste so good.
- Rating 1.03/14/18It took more than 45 minutes for the food to be ready. Would be amazing if the restaurant had a way of updating the estimated time depending on how busy the restaurant is. I dont mind waiting for my food, however if you state that my food will be ready for pick up estimated 20 minutes and i arrive and have to wait an additional 30 minutes for my food when i could be patiently waiting at home....i will not be a happy customer
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered breakfast and it was great, but when I went to order dinner online for the 55+ menu it would not let me order online I went to the restaurant and placed my order and the manager was rude I will not be going back to that restaurant any more
- Rating 1.03/6/18online order not ready in time, took an extra 30 mins. Also, not right. First missing 1 meal, then missing bread from 2nd meal. Did not have onion rings we ordered, got french fries instead. Not asked. No dipping sauce included for dipping vegetables.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered some food and the sausage looked like it was bitten off of. I brought back the plates so that they could remake it for me, the managed argued me and said the sausage was sliced. The sausage didn’t look sliced at all, he argued with me for 5 mins. It was extremely difficult to get my whole order to be remade because the contaminated food came into contact with the rest of the food because I put them all into one plate when I originally took the order home. Every time the manager came to me, he argued. He didn’t want to redo my order. When they remade the order they were missing my eggs and sausage, and they also took my receipt and never gave it back. I ordered offline so my receipt is in my email, but the attitude he displayed was terrible, and it’s been days and I haven’t even eaten all of my Denny’s order because of the terrible experience.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Every time i go. I need to wait an extra 15 minutes to get my food compared to the time that my order was suppose to be ready (online order)
- Rating 5.02/27/18The service was wonderful, when i arrived my food was ready.
Thanks, Angel M.
- Rating 1.02/21/18Need more workers. Waited over an hour and thirty minutes for my meal and i ordered it 35 minutes before i showed up to pick up.
- Rating 4.01/23/18I liked my first experience using the Denny's app. Food was ready when it said it was, and during a busy weekend morning too. Would definitely use it again for future orders.
- Rating 2.01/23/18Terrible service my eggs came out ugly! Ordered them with cheese and the cook didn’t even bother to mix it in just slapped some on and food came out deformed. Not at all as advertised. Front desk cashier gave me attitude for not being able to find my order. Showed her the receipt and all.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good service
- Rating 5.01/23/18My experience with Dennys is always excellent, the food is always delicious and everything is always just as i ordered..Also the manager Cindy is always very polite and helpful which is one of the reasons i will continue to provide Dennys with my business, she is the perfect example of how customer service should be..
- Rating 2.01/9/18Food was not ready at said time. Had to wait an additional 20 minutes once I got to the restaurant.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Love the gluton free choices
- Rating 1.011/29/17The Thanksgiving dinner we ordered for pickup was not very good. First of all, we ordered two dinners and two pies because we like their pies. I got home, opened the bag and found one dinner and two pies, so I had to drive all the way back to get the second dinner. Then, I got home and realized they had not given any garlic bread with the second dinner, and neither of the dinners had cranberry sauce with them like they were supposed to. I did not go back again, because I was tired, but for the poor quality of the food, added to the fact that they made so many mistakes, I will not be going back there again. Oh, and they advertised pecan pie on the website, and when I ordered one pumpkin and one pecan, they sent two pumpkin pies in the order, because they said they don't have pecan pie. Very poor service and very disappointed. We are disabled and not able to cook a large dinner, and wanted something nice, but this was not the case.