Denny's So Dixie Hgwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's So Dixie Hgwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's So Dixie Hgwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always a pleasure
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered online to go and ordered season fries and got charged for them but never received them and got cold plain fries with my meal. Also it said my meal came with garlic bread but never recieved it also. It isn’t the first time it happens. The people who work there are very nice and I’m sure it gets hectic overnight with such little staffing. Just wish more care was put into making the food
- Rating 4.07/3/18Good
- Rating 3.06/26/18The food is always good and the staff is very friendly but you guys are very very low staffed you need more waitresses or waiters you need a greeter you need somebody at the cash register people walk in they look around and then I noticed that they leave because there's only one or two or three waitresses or waiters and that's not enough you need about especially on the weekends you need more people
, when I was waiting to pick up my order on a Friday night it was Friday or Saturday I personally saw people walk in they weren't greeted they turned around and left you lost customers and everyone there is nice the food is good you need more staff you're losing business I've been going to that Denny's for over 10 years I remember the days there were lots of Staff it was such as you know something fun let's go to Denny's let's have a good meal but the staff is you need more staff
- Rating 5.04/9/18food and service are always excellent
- Rating 5.04/4/18Very pleased with service and food
- Rating 5.04/2/18Sara and her sister take vary good care of us every time we go to the restaurant
- Rating 4.03/27/18Service and pickup 👌
- Rating 2.03/26/18Food was cold French toast burnt....would recommend going in to be served!!!
- Rating 5.03/20/18Denny's is a great place to dine-in and order food from. Everything just taste so good.
- Rating 1.03/14/18It took more than 45 minutes for the food to be ready. Would be amazing if the restaurant had a way of updating the estimated time depending on how busy the restaurant is. I dont mind waiting for my food, however if you state that my food will be ready for pick up estimated 20 minutes and i arrive and have to wait an additional 30 minutes for my food when i could be patiently waiting at home....i will not be a happy customer
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered breakfast and it was great, but when I went to order dinner online for the 55+ menu it would not let me order online I went to the restaurant and placed my order and the manager was rude I will not be going back to that restaurant any more
- Rating 1.03/6/18online order not ready in time, took an extra 30 mins. Also, not right. First missing 1 meal, then missing bread from 2nd meal. Did not have onion rings we ordered, got french fries instead. Not asked. No dipping sauce included for dipping vegetables.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered some food and the sausage looked like it was bitten off of. I brought back the plates so that they could remake it for me, the managed argued me and said the sausage was sliced. The sausage didn’t look sliced at all, he argued with me for 5 mins. It was extremely difficult to get my whole order to be remade because the contaminated food came into contact with the rest of the food because I put them all into one plate when I originally took the order home. Every time the manager came to me, he argued. He didn’t want to redo my order. When they remade the order they were missing my eggs and sausage, and they also took my receipt and never gave it back. I ordered offline so my receipt is in my email, but the attitude he displayed was terrible, and it’s been days and I haven’t even eaten all of my Denny’s order because of the terrible experience.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Every time i go. I need to wait an extra 15 minutes to get my food compared to the time that my order was suppose to be ready (online order)
- Rating 5.02/27/18The service was wonderful, when i arrived my food was ready.
Thanks, Angel M.
- Rating 1.02/21/18Need more workers. Waited over an hour and thirty minutes for my meal and i ordered it 35 minutes before i showed up to pick up.
- Rating 4.01/23/18I liked my first experience using the Denny's app. Food was ready when it said it was, and during a busy weekend morning too. Would definitely use it again for future orders.
- Rating 2.01/23/18Terrible service my eggs came out ugly! Ordered them with cheese and the cook didn’t even bother to mix it in just slapped some on and food came out deformed. Not at all as advertised. Front desk cashier gave me attitude for not being able to find my order. Showed her the receipt and all.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good service