Denny's de SW 40th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de SW 40th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de SW 40th St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.01/2/19Poor quality food.awful customer service
- Rating 1.011/25/18I’ve ordered online multiple times for two nearby restaurants and each time my order was mishandled and not ready when I arrived at the restaurant. Each time someone at the restaurant apologized and rushed to prepare my order at the time that I arrived. Each time I was made to wait 20 - 30 min for my prepaid order to be prepared.
- Rating 1.010/25/18Only reason there is a star is due to the manager for actually helping me. He has great customer service. Other than that, I never received my food and had to drive to the location to get a refund. Had me fuming mad.
- Rating 1.010/16/18Sorry to say the food was not to Denny's standards this was the worst food I had ever eaten then again my first experience buying online
- Rating 5.07/17/18This is one of the best Denys I have been. I’ve been going to this one for over 1 1/2 years. I go there at least once a week to eat and meet with friends. Kat the waitress is the best all around.
- Rating 5.06/26/18CLEAN. FRESH FOOD. WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Rating 2.04/9/18You guys missed my $4 worth of pancakes. I was in a hurry at pickup and didn't notice until after the fact. The food was good as usual, but missing part of the order is an amateur mistake.
- Rating 4.04/4/18Everyone at this Dennys is very nice, the cooks are good and the servers are great
- Rating 5.03/26/18Service was great and the food tasted amazing. Would definitely be back!!!
- Rating 4.03/17/18Everything was deliciuos but no one was attentive when I first got there.
- Rating 5.03/12/18Good job
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service!💖
Great food! So glad you deliver!
I don't drive much and I love your good
- Rating 2.01/17/18I ordered pickup through Denny’s Online pickup. I get limited lunch time so I called beforehand to see if my order was ready, which they told me it was. When I got there I stood there for 20 minutes before any of the employees approached me. Many of them had seen me standing there and still ignored me. This is the second time this happens to me. By the time I got my food, the soup was cold and the sandwich was soggy.
- Rating 5.01/10/18I love how every time I pick up my breakfast the waiter is always so welcoming!
Such a pleasant experience! & the food is always delicious!!!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Easy to order... ready when I arrived. Happy experience!
- Rating 4.01/2/18The service is OK! Some times they are to busy to provide better customer service. I would suggest that you always check your order no matter what before you walkout of the building.
- Rating 5.012/6/17Ordered breakfast items for my mother were prepared properly and as requested. No issues and was ready upon my arrival.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Poor experience. won't try it again. There was not enough staff to take care of in house customers, deliveries and pick ups. The dishes waiting to be picked up by the waiters/waitresses sat on the counter delivered by the cooks f o r e v e r. Some were even put in the microwave before being served at the table. Very long wait at the cash register. I did not get a receipt. My food was ssssooo cold. Staff looked so stressed running around like crazy people. Felt very bad for them. Hope this serves some purpose. Should not be offering these services (delivery and pick up) if you cannot manage them in a timely way. Thanks.
- Rating 4.010/23/17I was a bit disappointed with this visit. I always get good service from this store. When i picked up my order, i looked through the bag and there were no utensils. I asked the person that checked me out for utensils(who appeared to be a manager) told me to wait. Then told me there was none. It just was not good customer service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Excellent