Denny's de SW 137th Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de SW 137th Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de SW 137th Ave
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/19/18It was perfect
- Rating 1.012/18/18Delivery service is not acceptable. Cold and rushed food.
- Rating 4.012/18/18Food was good - Ordered delivery
- Rating 3.012/4/18I ordered for delivery. The toast was missing in the breakfast and food cane cold.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great experience and I can’t ask for a better customer service 👍🏼👍🏼
- Rating 1.011/14/18I ORDERED A SKILLET TO GO FEW DAYS AGO AND SEVERAL ORHER ITEMS. IT WAS MY MISTAKE OF TRUSTING THE ORDER WOULD BE REVIEWED AND DONE CORRECTLY BUT INSTEAD I GOT HOME AND SAW NO EGGS WERE ON MY SKILLET. DISAPPOINTED.
- Rating 3.010/30/18Place was so busy. It took an hour to get my food.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always accurate and accommodating.
- Rating 1.09/11/18I ordered premium specialty pancakes my salted caramel banana pancakes were supposed to come with bananas and vanilla cream sauce peanut butter pancakes were supposed to come with peanut butter sauce and nuts they came plain I even tried calling To complain and nobody picked up the phone I took pictures as evidence if you want me to order pick up again you need to get the pick up order right
- Rating 1.09/10/18I never received the food. I did a complaint at call center online and waiting for response.
- Rating 1.09/10/18This order was done in time but completely sucked. It's as if someone ordered the same exact thing 3 hours ago but didn't pick it up, so it was given to me. Seriously. The chicken fingers were cold and burnt, the quesadillas were dry and crispy (very old), and the potato/bites were very greasy and old. None of that stuff was cooked within the last hour. No way! I got there 25 mins after ordering online and I live only 5 minutes away. No excuses for that trash. I should've check the bag before I left. That's what I get for expecting professionalism.
- Rating 5.09/6/18great food on time
- Rating 1.08/28/18I ordered for delivery and after an hour in a half I called and they said they weren’t delivering.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Great food fast and the 2 babies and I didn't have to leave the house! BONUS!!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.07/3/18The service and the food was great! All my expectations were met compared to the week before that I visited the Denny’s on 12000 N Kendall drive where the service was horrible, I got to the restaurant and waited around 25 minutes sitting on the table waiting for someone to at least ask if I wanted something to drink, not only that but after ordering I waited around 30 more minutes to get my order and the restaurant wasn’t even full!! This was at about 2 in the morning on a week day. I was very disappointed with that experience because I’m used to Denny’s being efficient!
- Rating 1.06/28/18I am trying to re order from this same facility (which was already shut down from the health department), but no one is answering the phone. I am contacting the better business bureau ASAP.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I ordered online for a pick up order and once I got home my order wasn't what I actually paid for. I ordered the Double Berry Banana pancake breakfast and instead I got plain pancakes with blueberries on the side. NOT WHAT I ORDERED!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great job today
- Rating 1.03/28/18I placed an order for delivery an hour later my order still doesn’t get delivered. I called the store they have me waiting for five minutes and finally someone comes on the line barely speaks English and tells me yeah my orders been sitting on the counter and I told her it’s for delivery why hasn’t it been sent out. She tells me I don’t know. I asked her can I please speak to a manager she puts me on hold and it takes another four minutes for the manager to come on to the phone. The manager tells me oh we don’t have anyone to take the delivery right now I then asked her then why are you guys taking delivery orders if you don’t have people to deliver them she told me that she didn’t know why. I asked her why didn’t they give me a call knowing that their order was just sitting there no answer I asked why and it seems like no one knew what they were doing over there and she told me to call back in the morning still never was able to get my order