Denny's NW 41st St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's NW 41st St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's NW 41st St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/20/18Food wasn’t ready when i arrived I had to wait another 15 mins.
- Rating 1.09/6/18My last on line order on August 29th was less than satisfactory. I place my order on line because I am on break from work with limited time. I set a pick up time for 9am and when I arrived at 9:15 it was not yet ready and had to wait an additional 20 minutes. Because of the extended wait I did not have time to eat my breakfast on my break time and had to eventually throw it away.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Food was excellent, nice and hot, fast delivery
- Rating 5.08/22/18I love the staff and attention given when I pick uo my food or eat in.
- Rating 2.08/7/18Poor service, needed to get my own silverware, then had to go find server to get a refill on drink.
This was at the 27th Ave/Bell Rd, Phoenix location.
- Rating 5.08/7/18I tried the online service for the first time and it worked out great. everything was ready when I arrived to pick up and one important thing everything was still warm. I really enjoyed our breakfast and my co worker enjoyed it also. I will continue to use the service and I know you all will like the service also.
- Rating 3.07/22/18Price and quality great!
Unfortunately, the manager of this lication decided not to receive phone orders any longer. I tried online twice today and I got an error, so I had to go some place else.
He will lose business, since not everybody is good with online orders, especially elderly people.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Courteous service i order on the app often they always have my food ready with utensils and condiments without having to request it. Location is always clean unlike many other Denny locations. Only thing is they need someone at the front counter to make pick ups quicker and seating of guests faster. Sometimes you wait 10-15 mins and this delays me on my lunch break of only 50 mins.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was on time and fresh, great service by hostess and manager
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent Customer Service
- Rating 1.05/29/18Couldn’t find my mobile order and wait time was excessively long. Waited about 45 minutes to receive food that wasn’t as I ordered it. Very disappointed.
- Rating 1.04/16/18not a good experience have to wait more than 20 min for food after the pick up time, food was incorrect and missing items have to wait another 10 min to get order fixed.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Denny's never disappoints!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Add a space to tip with online ordering and food pick up .
I love this dennys
Always on time
- Rating 2.03/20/18I made my order online, I tried to call the place several times to confirm that they got my order and they never answered, I arrived at the place 20 minutes after placing my order and it was not ready, at that moment they checked in the computer and sent the order to the kitchen, I had to wait 15 more minutes. The person who assisted me was very attentive and offered me something to drink. I really love Denny's and in the future I'll probably go back to the place but ordering online now does not work. For this time it was a disaster, 3 am, I was in pjs, my husband was sick and for that reason we tried to see the most "practical" way, but we were wrong :(
- Rating 5.03/14/18Food was ready all condiments provided in and out service I truly enjoyed it. The only one thing I dislike is how long it takes for someone to respond to the front counter.
- Rating 1.02/22/18Service was terrible
- Rating 5.02/21/18easy
- Rating 5.02/20/18The Denny's was very clean, and the waitress very nice.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Service is very good and courteous.