Denny's de S. Orange Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S. Orange Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S. Orange Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.03/22/19This place is the worst. Not sure how it goes when you eat in, but if you get delivery, something will be wrong at least 9/10 times. Over the last couple of years we've ordered delivery probably 20x to our business and I can only remember one time where it was right. Something missing, something undercooked, something overcooked, wrong items, etc. It's always a disaster. Then we get hungry again, forget about the problems, and foolishly order again.
I would give one star, but they are pretty good about refunding things when you call to complain. My most recent order is an example... burgers were undercooked, breakfast sausage was burnt, and one of the burgers was completely wrong - bourbon burger instead of avacado.
- Rating 1.011/28/18They DONT READ CORRECTLY
- Rating 1.011/3/18Put in an online order at 10:15am for a 11:30am pickup... I got there at 11:40 am and was rudely told..it ain't ready..we behind... No you are not behind no one was even paying attention to online orders, your so called manager was in the back just hanging out and had nobidead what was going on, I had to wait until 12:15 for my food. You have the most ghetto and rude staff I have ever encountered. I will never return here and am placing reviews on every platform I can...Worst Denny's to go to...There is a IHOP up the street GO THERE!!! Dont ruin a meal with the horrible customer service that they give. Your waitresses absolutely need training on just being respectful. It seems this Dennys needs to clean house.ASAP
- Rating 1.09/25/18I ordered for pickup and when I arrived I told 2 different employees I was there for pickup and still waited 40 MINUTES for my food and turned out it was ready but she didn't SEE it so my food was cold!!!
- Rating 5.09/11/18food was great, deliver was quick BUT they delivered the wrong drink.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Forgot a whole part of my order and it’s too far out of my way to go back for 6 bucks. Server was nice enough though
- Rating 4.08/7/18Food was good as always. Guess there wasn't any strawberry ice cream tho for my girlfriends and my shakes so they improvised and I'm glad they did. Vanilla with strawberry syrup and strawberries... Loved it!!! Only thing we could really say that wasn't all that great was that we didn't get any of our 3 sauces that we ordered with the sampler and the chips and queso were a little on the "light" side. Food wise, i do think we get more for our money when we dine in vs online or call in orders. Very short staffed tho so can't fault them too much. Will still continue to be loyal dine in customers but not sure on the take out. Part my fault tho too for not completely checking out every dish we had. Lol
- Rating 4.04/10/18I asked for Broiche bun but did it receive the bacon tater tots were good but tell they were probably made first so a little soggy overall the food was delicious just a few minor details!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Best service ever!!! Thanks for make my weekends mornings!
- Rating 3.03/15/18It was just ok
Sandwich was cold and i requested whole wheat and it came in white bread and also i said no regular bacon sub turkey
and it came with non 😡
+ the space to write any changes you want to make in the order it has limited character count that's so wrong fix that please!
But i have to admit that even if it was cold and no turkey bacon it was a really good sandwich.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great customer service and staff is polite and professional. Food always great.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The host that night happened to be the manager was very polite and professional. However, my order was all wrong and the food I did receive was burnt and tasted awful. I did call to let the manager know and she was very nice.
- Rating 5.011/4/17Great. Absolutely loved it