Denny's S. Orange Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S. Orange Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S. Orange Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/7/18Forgot a whole part of my order and it’s too far out of my way to go back for 6 bucks. Server was nice enough though
- Rating 4.08/7/18Food was good as always. Guess there wasn't any strawberry ice cream tho for my girlfriends and my shakes so they improvised and I'm glad they did. Vanilla with strawberry syrup and strawberries... Loved it!!! Only thing we could really say that wasn't all that great was that we didn't get any of our 3 sauces that we ordered with the sampler and the chips and queso were a little on the "light" side. Food wise, i do think we get more for our money when we dine in vs online or call in orders. Very short staffed tho so can't fault them too much. Will still continue to be loyal dine in customers but not sure on the take out. Part my fault tho too for not completely checking out every dish we had. Lol
- Rating 4.04/10/18I asked for Broiche bun but did it receive the bacon tater tots were good but tell they were probably made first so a little soggy overall the food was delicious just a few minor details!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Best service ever!!! Thanks for make my weekends mornings!
- Rating 3.03/15/18It was just ok
Sandwich was cold and i requested whole wheat and it came in white bread and also i said no regular bacon sub turkey
and it came with non 😡
+ the space to write any changes you want to make in the order it has limited character count that's so wrong fix that please!
But i have to admit that even if it was cold and no turkey bacon it was a really good sandwich.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great customer service and staff is polite and professional. Food always great.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The host that night happened to be the manager was very polite and professional. However, my order was all wrong and the food I did receive was burnt and tasted awful. I did call to let the manager know and she was very nice.
- Rating 5.011/4/17Great. Absolutely loved it