Denny's de Pines Blvd., Suite #15
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Pines Blvd., Suite #15
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Pines Blvd., Suite #15
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/4/18The food was delicious and ready for pickup when I got there. And the wait staff was friendly and courteous.
- Rating 2.011/14/18The food was over salted and overly done way passed cooked. It taste like a bunch of salt just spilled all over the food.
- Rating 4.011/6/18The food and the service was great, but your app (specifically the payment portion) takes a lot of work. If it wasn’t that my husband wanted breakfast for dinner I would have gone elsewhere because it kept refusing my payment saying my zip code was incorrect.
- Rating 4.011/6/18My order was ready and correct when I arrived. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.010/30/18If I could give 0 stars I would. I don't even know how to begin to say how disappointed I am in the service from Dennys. This is a place my husband and I go to every Sunday and honestly I'm so appalled that I just don't ever want to visit again. I placed an online order to deliver at my house. Once I received my order, I was so disappointed in the order was not what I ordered. The milkshake I ordered was the wrong flavor, the omelet I ordered was the wrong one, it was a mess. I contacted Dennys and they told there was nothing they could do to refund me the order or re-deliver my items. The only thing they could do is they would re-do the order if I went to go pick it up at the restaurant. I said no because it is not close to my house and also it defeats the purpose of delivery because I couldn't leave my house. The manager I spoke with was rude and unapologetic. She started giving me an attitude when I told her they messed up order and in turn said no it was the delivery guy's fault because he's the one that puts in the order? huh? I have the receipt from Denny's to prove I place the order through Dennys! She asked me to call the person that delivered it and have him drive back to Denny's to re-deliver my order which is not feasible as he was from DoorDash. At this point I just told her to refund me the order as the food was going to the trash because it wasn't what I ordered and she denied saying she couldn't do that. I was livid. I had to wait until the transaction posted on my credit card account so that I could contact my credit card company to have it revoked. So disappointed in the lack of customer service and so disappointed that the manager was so horrible to me. Very very sad!
- Rating 3.010/26/18I live 7 miles away and when I get home and food is missing that upsets me, I'm not driving back to argue with anyone. Staff could be more friendly and courteous
- Rating 4.09/25/18In general, the food was good. My only complaint was that I order a salad and instead of the dressing I order, I received syrup and butter, items that go with the pancakes. Weird no?
- Rating 5.09/25/18my waitress was the best she really went over and beyond to keep us happy while at dennys i must say employees like her should be training the new employees to have great customer service
- Rating 2.09/5/18As always the food was good but the fact that online you state that y'all have delivery and you actually don't the Denny's near me says that they have delivery but they don't and you can't order online if it doesn't work don't put it out there it was very disappointing
- Rating 1.08/14/18HORRIBLE!!! Ordered online, food was supposed to arrive 10am. At 10:20am i called restaurant they told me my food was still sitting there and that they dont deliver. ... they never not once thought to call me and tell me that they didnt have drivers yet? I still haven’t gotten my refund back after 3 days. So upset.