Denny's N. University
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. University
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. University
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Easy peasy ordering. Just follow the pages. Gave a time for pick-up, just come out of the kitchen as I arrived (few minutes early). Just wish I had seen before I completed my transaction that I could have ordered eggs & bacon also. Could not go back, was not able to edit my order.
- Rating 4.011/29/18I typically order at this location because it is my nearest Denny's. The few times in recent weeks that I have ordered at this location I have received small portion and twice I didn't receive a side. It's not a big deal but I would like to see some improvements and hope that this is not a common routine.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Absolutely the worst
- Rating 4.011/14/18My meal was great however I didn't receive the cranberry sauce with the turkey dinner.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Sometimes service is good, other times not good at all. Breakfast service good, dinner service bad. I waited 30 minutes to get my order at dinner. I no longer order dinner from this denny’s,
- Rating 1.011/6/18Denny’s 33322/ Location 1231
Order # 192812596
Ordered what I thought would be a delivery order (as I have often done before). After the order was finalized, was informed that it could only be picked up. Called the restaurant to cancel. Was told it could only be done through corporate, which they did not know how to do. Decided to pick up, but find I am unable to do so due to heart condition. So, the restaurant has my food, you are charging my credit card, and I end up with tachycardia and no food. Your new system totally sucks. Very unsatisfied and disappointed. Can I at least get a credit on my AMEX card? Restaurant staff was totally unsympathetic.
- Rating 2.010/30/18The staff was not friendly nor prompt. The burger I ordered advertised “grilled” onions not burnt. Food was not that great nor the service.
- Rating 4.010/30/18The food was very good.
- Rating 5.010/26/18The only thing that could have made this Better would have been to receive an AARP discount with an online order.
Delicious as always.
- Rating 3.010/25/18I love Denny’s food and usually the service. The online ordering and delivery is iffy. Sometimes you get what you ordered and the other times it’s missing the main ingredients to the dish (I usually order the nachos). I learned to be very specific with online ordering like “ensure to add all the ingredients like the picture” or customizing it to ensure it’s made how it looks.
The delivery is always quick and efficient. My favorite new service Denny’s offered.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Food was fresh and yammy... Excellent and fast service
- Rating 5.010/9/18They are fast and kind with their service. And almost never have any issues with my orders.
- Rating 3.010/9/18Not very good customer service, food is usually cold but what else is open at nights when you work the night shift
- Rating 3.010/3/18The cheddar bacon biscuits tasted like they were fried in old oil. They had s very odd smell that made me not able to eat them. The sausages and pancakes were great.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Consistently good food and fast delivery.
- Rating 5.09/20/18I love Denny’s & always will.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Good customer service. BJ is the greatest!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Awesome hamburger.
- Rating 1.07/16/18I always order the same meal from any Denny's.. the Cobb Salad w/salmon. Whether I dine-in or take-out, I receive the same portion, packed in a large two-part separator container. The location in Plantation packed my salad in a small container with half the portion I normally receive. The hostess was not convinced nor wanted to hear my concern. I felt like my money was wasted.
- Rating 5.07/16/18My eggs were a little dry and burned but that’s really okay, everything else was great! I will continue to come to this Denny’s location!