Denny's de Civic Center Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Civic Center Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Civic Center Way
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.03/17/19Great breakfast , well packaged and very fast service. I will order again.
- Rating 5.03/14/19It was good
- Rating 5.03/14/19Great food !!.. fast and excellent costumer service.
- Rating 1.012/18/18My order was all wrong didn’t get half of it. Won’t be back for sure
- Rating 1.012/11/18The food was good, however the delivery was not anywhere close to on time. I called to find out when the food would be delivered because it was already 20 minutes past the delivery time promised and the Denny's personnel said that I was supposed to pick up the order. Not true. I told her Door Dash was suppose to deliver it and she said they had no way to contact them, that I would either have to pick it up or cancel the order and wait for a refund. Fortunately the Door Dash driver walked in at that moment and brought it to me - cold and very late. He said he was 45 minutes away and was told a different delivery time than what I was told. I think if you can work out the kinks between ordering and delivering, it will be a good service. Right now, it needs some refinement to work.
- Rating 4.010/20/18What I expected
- Rating 5.010/17/18Always happy with the food and the staff at the Royal Palm Beach Denny’s
- Rating 5.09/5/18Everything was great, I tried the home delivery, my food hot, they arrived quickly.
- Rating 2.08/7/18I was not satisfied with this visit. I had a pick up order. My eggs were over cooked, my ham was burnt. They didnt send the jelly for the English muffin that was forgotten. Or send the syrup for my pancakes. My boyfriend had an omelette and the ham was black.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Love to order on line, it takes 20 minutes, by the time I get ready & drive there my food is ready and so far there has not been a problem with my order.
- Rating 4.06/22/18Food was mostly good just the biscuits and gravy sucked. Biscuits were hard as a brick ended up tossing it and just eating the eggs
- Rating 2.04/12/18Very chsotic, unfriendly servers. We called in an order, and upon getting home half of our order was missing. I immediately called them, and the person who answered my call left the phone off the hook for approximately 46 minutes. When I was able to
call again, I told her that I was left hanging for 45 minutes. I asked to speak with the manager, and just before she picked up the phone, whoever answered told her that I was lying about having held for 45 minutes. Lola was the manager, and she noted what food was missing and stated our next meal would be st no charge and she would leave out situation in the office to make sure we were served approximately at our next visit. I hope that would be the resolution, and hope our next visit would be accurate.
- Rating 1.03/16/18The women who served me to pick up my order was very rude and in accommodating! TERRIABLE SERVICE! Waited about 20 min after I️ waited at home for another 20 min to pick up my order
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very satisfied I ordered to go and it was delicious 😋
- Rating 5.02/21/1810/10, or, in this case, 5/5.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Brian is the best cook with great customer service. He is consistent with his cooking.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great services 😊
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food Ready on Time! Fresh, nice and hot All was on point!
- Rating 2.01/17/18Burned my food
- Rating 5.01/17/1810/10