Denny's Civic Center Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Civic Center Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Civic Center Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Love to order on line, it takes 20 minutes, by the time I get ready & drive there my food is ready and so far there has not been a problem with my order.
- Rating 4.06/22/18Food was mostly good just the biscuits and gravy sucked. Biscuits were hard as a brick ended up tossing it and just eating the eggs
- Rating 2.04/12/18Very chsotic, unfriendly servers. We called in an order, and upon getting home half of our order was missing. I immediately called them, and the person who answered my call left the phone off the hook for approximately 46 minutes. When I was able to
call again, I told her that I was left hanging for 45 minutes. I asked to speak with the manager, and just before she picked up the phone, whoever answered told her that I was lying about having held for 45 minutes. Lola was the manager, and she noted what food was missing and stated our next meal would be st no charge and she would leave out situation in the office to make sure we were served approximately at our next visit. I hope that would be the resolution, and hope our next visit would be accurate.
- Rating 1.03/16/18The women who served me to pick up my order was very rude and in accommodating! TERRIABLE SERVICE! Waited about 20 min after I️ waited at home for another 20 min to pick up my order
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very satisfied I ordered to go and it was delicious 😋
- Rating 5.02/21/1810/10, or, in this case, 5/5.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Brian is the best cook with great customer service. He is consistent with his cooking.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great services 😊
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food Ready on Time! Fresh, nice and hot All was on point!
- Rating 2.01/17/18Burned my food
- Rating 5.01/17/1810/10
- Rating 1.010/26/17Ask for crispy bacon got it home it wast burned black
- Rating 3.09/11/17They never answer the phone. Rude
- Rating 3.09/5/17They never get the order correct. Never ready on time