Denny's Orlando Dr
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Orlando Dr
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Orlando Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/12/18Hash browns were missing and I had to alert crew. Crew forgot to include Syrup and Butter for pancakes.Response from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
-Thank you, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.09/5/18GreatResponse from Denny's9/12/18We're glad you enjoyed your services. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 5.08/29/18Well prepared, got to me warm. ThanksResponse from Denny's8/31/18We are happy you had a great visit. Please visit us soon.
- Rating 5.08/8/18They have a wonderful staff
- Rating 1.07/29/18Very disappointed. Service was bad this trip. Online order was never put in. Had to wait over an hour for food and was still missing food. No care to resolve the issue. Will not be going back here for a while.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great everytime.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Although the staff was friendly and eager to assist. I had to wait for 20 minutes for my online order to be completed; due to the fact that the order was overlooked or not noticed until I arrived to pick it up.
The order was made online and I was given a pick-up time of 12:00 am. I work nearby so I left just before midnight. When I arrived to the restaurant and inquired about my order. Staff was not aware an online order had come in and was waiting to be taken care of. I had to sit in the lobby and wait for little 20 minutes for food to be prepared.Response from Denny's8/10/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Very good customer service. I just always have issues ordering online
- Rating 5.07/5/18Wonderful, prompt service with my to-go order. Food was delicious also!
- Rating 1.07/3/18Usually I always have a good experience with Denny’s but this time I didn’t. My order was wrong and the food did not look appealing. It looked rushed and speacial directions were not followed.Response from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered a take out it was disgusting the steak didn’t have no flavor and dry. The mash potatoes looked like they been sitting all day. I threw everything away.Response from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Good food! Are the food options online, the same as in person? I don’t think they are.Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you for your feedback!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food is always great just wish you offered coupons I order from here often.Response from Denny's4/10/18We love that we met your expectations! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.03/14/18My food was not prepared when I arrived. I ordered about 30 minutes prior and the order was for two items that shouldn’t take long to prepare. They hadn’t checked the receipt printer for my order until I arrived then proceeded to tell me I had to wait because people were ahead of me. Very disappointed.Response from Denny's3/21/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 1.01/30/18I love the food, however every time I order food they seem to always get it wrong, I always usually order online and for some reason when I come to pick it up it's never ready or the order isn't correct..Response from Denny's2/6/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was great!Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Order was prepared as I asked and completed on time. Thanks!!!Response from Denny's1/24/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Good service , well cleaned , good foodResponse from Denny's1/8/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 3.012/12/17I placed my order on my phone and there is no way to submit an AARP discount. I am almost positive I ordered hash browns but received another kind of potato.Response from Denny's1/4/18Just be sure to bring in your card on pickup so we can apply the discount!
- Rating 5.09/5/17I placed an order using the mobile app, and my order was ready when I walked in the door to pick it up. This sounds like such a simple thing, but as we all know, every minute matters in the rush to get kids to school and get to work on time, so I appreciated having my order accurate and ready to go. One thing you should know is that you'll need to bring cash if you wish to tip at pick up because I pre-paid via card on the app and was not given the option to add a tip when I picked up the order.