Denny's Orlando Dr
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Orlando Dr
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Orlando Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/5/18Wonderful, prompt service with my to-go order. Food was delicious also!
- Rating 1.07/3/18Usually I always have a good experience with Denny’s but this time I didn’t. My order was wrong and the food did not look appealing. It looked rushed and speacial directions were not followed.
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered a take out it was disgusting the steak didn’t have no flavor and dry. The mash potatoes looked like they been sitting all day. I threw everything away.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Good food! Are the food options online, the same as in person? I don’t think they are.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food is always great just wish you offered coupons I order from here often.Response from Denny's4/10/18We love that we met your expectations! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.03/14/18My food was not prepared when I arrived. I ordered about 30 minutes prior and the order was for two items that shouldn’t take long to prepare. They hadn’t checked the receipt printer for my order until I arrived then proceeded to tell me I had to wait because people were ahead of me. Very disappointed.Response from Denny's3/21/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants [email protected]
- Rating 1.01/30/18I love the food, however every time I order food they seem to always get it wrong, I always usually order online and for some reason when I come to pick it up it's never ready or the order isn't correct..Response from Denny's2/6/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants [email protected]
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was great!Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Order was prepared as I asked and completed on time. Thanks!!!Response from Denny's1/24/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Good service , well cleaned , good foodResponse from Denny's1/8/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 3.012/12/17I placed my order on my phone and there is no way to submit an AARP discount. I am almost positive I ordered hash browns but received another kind of potato.Response from Denny's1/4/18Just be sure to bring in your card on pickup so we can apply the discount!
- Rating 5.09/5/17I placed an order using the mobile app, and my order was ready when I walked in the door to pick it up. This sounds like such a simple thing, but as we all know, every minute matters in the rush to get kids to school and get to work on time, so I appreciated having my order accurate and ready to go. One thing you should know is that you'll need to bring cash if you wish to tip at pick up because I pre-paid via card on the app and was not given the option to add a tip when I picked up the order.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Fries were undone and full of grease, burger was cold, missing items from order.
- Rating 5.011/23/16Service was good...Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for letting us know, Jose. We look forward to seeing you again soon,
- Rating 4.010/31/16I wish you had the strawberry, blueberry & cream cheese glaze pancakes all year long. They are Fabulous
- Rating 5.010/28/16Great place to relax and enjoy a great meal.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Brian!
- Rating 4.010/27/16The staff at Denny's in Sanford has the best waitress I have met. Gina and Cindy
are the nicest people there. So is Nancy and the rest of the staff. The make you
feel comfortable and well liked.
- Rating 5.010/27/16we have always had a great experience at our local Denny's. The grand slam is a great value! All the meals are at a great price and I have never been disappointed with any meal i have chosen.
dorothy stoneResponse from Denny's11/17/16We're thrilled you enjoy the Grand Slam! We think it's a great value, too! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We have been eating at Dennys for so many years I can't remember. We atarted out at the Hiway 46 until it closed down and then we came to this one. We know most of the girls who work there and we enjoy being there. We mostly eat breakfast but we like to go on Friday evenings for Clam chowder and grilled cheese sandwith. I like the Nacho plate. MMMM.
The servers are alway on the ball and wait on us promply. We like the menu but have morned the loss of the over 55 menu. I can't always eat a whole portion. I really don't like the emphazis on specialty dishs, Hoolween, Salted caramel etc. It must costs a lot to keep printing up all those menus.Response from Denny's11/17/16We love our Zesty Nachos too, Clara! Thanks so much for the kind words and for being a loyal customer.
- Rating 4.010/26/16Everything was good and we had a great friendly server. Good Experience!Response from Denny's11/15/16We're so happy to hear that, Cindy!