Denny's de Orlando Dr
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Orlando Dr
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Orlando Dr
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/23/18I ordered two melts with side items, an appetizer and two milkshakes. When I got there to pick up the order, it was incomplete and the manager on duty tried to argue with me when I asked for the missing items. He finally actually looked at the receipt and had a waitress make the missing milk shake and then when asked about the missing bread sticks from the appetizer I ordered he begrudgingly tossed a small paper bag with something that resembled small torn up pieces of garlic bread. The melts were cold and the cheese on them was not "melted" when I got home I had to microwave the melts to get the sliced cheese that was used to actually melt. Each melt was in a carry out container by itself with no side item and only one container was used for the side items for both meals, so the side items for two people were combined and when evenly split there was less then 8 french fries per person. I was quite disappointed in the meal and the manager who served me at the cash registers demeanor, it was very obvious he didn't really care about the meal or order being properly made or that what was being handed to me was complete.
- Rating 3.012/18/18I ordered online and had to wait for at least 10 minutes to even be waited on. When i did get to pick up my order Hope was great! She needed some help as they were very busy but she seemed to be the only one work.
- Rating 3.012/6/18This was my first order on line order with the Sanford Denny's. After receiving the confirmation text that my order had been received, the hostess said they hadn't received any online orders. After a few minutes, it was discovered that the printer was off line. after powering it up, my order printed. They were very apologetic and my order was ready after about 15 minutes. I'm not so sure I'll order online again.
- Rating 3.012/1/18I typically love Denny’s but this time I ordered my food and I waited well over an hour for the food and it still wasn’t done.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I am sure I will not order from Denny’s anymore in my life.
I ordered Thanksgiving meal for 4. No stuffing, a small cup each of corn and mashed potato, 3 plates of turkey. My husband and 2 kids. I took it back. She fixed it... but ....
- Rating 2.09/12/18Hash browns were missing and I had to alert crew. Crew forgot to include Syrup and Butter for pancakes.Response from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
-Thank you, email@example.com
- Rating 5.09/5/18GreatResponse from Denny's9/12/18We're glad you enjoyed your services. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 5.08/29/18Well prepared, got to me warm. ThanksResponse from Denny's8/31/18We are happy you had a great visit. Please visit us soon.
- Rating 5.08/8/18They have a wonderful staff
- Rating 1.07/29/18Very disappointed. Service was bad this trip. Online order was never put in. Had to wait over an hour for food and was still missing food. No care to resolve the issue. Will not be going back here for a while.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great everytime.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Although the staff was friendly and eager to assist. I had to wait for 20 minutes for my online order to be completed; due to the fact that the order was overlooked or not noticed until I arrived to pick it up.
The order was made online and I was given a pick-up time of 12:00 am. I work nearby so I left just before midnight. When I arrived to the restaurant and inquired about my order. Staff was not aware an online order had come in and was waiting to be taken care of. I had to sit in the lobby and wait for little 20 minutes for food to be prepared.Response from Denny's8/10/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Very good customer service. I just always have issues ordering online
- Rating 5.07/5/18Wonderful, prompt service with my to-go order. Food was delicious also!
- Rating 1.07/3/18Usually I always have a good experience with Denny’s but this time I didn’t. My order was wrong and the food did not look appealing. It looked rushed and speacial directions were not followed.Response from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered a take out it was disgusting the steak didn’t have no flavor and dry. The mash potatoes looked like they been sitting all day. I threw everything away.Response from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Good food! Are the food options online, the same as in person? I don’t think they are.Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you for your feedback!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food is always great just wish you offered coupons I order from here often.Response from Denny's4/10/18We love that we met your expectations! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.03/14/18My food was not prepared when I arrived. I ordered about 30 minutes prior and the order was for two items that shouldn’t take long to prepare. They hadn’t checked the receipt printer for my order until I arrived then proceeded to tell me I had to wait because people were ahead of me. Very disappointed.Response from Denny's3/21/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 1.01/30/18I love the food, however every time I order food they seem to always get it wrong, I always usually order online and for some reason when I come to pick it up it's never ready or the order isn't correct..Response from Denny's2/6/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com