Denny's University Drive
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's University Drive
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's University Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/11/18This is the worst place in the world. I ordered for delivery which then sends the order to DoorDash. Driver comes to my gated community without a driver's license. He cannot get in the gate. He calls me twice, texts me twice. I call the restaurant, speak to the manager. There is nothing she can do, it's a corporate problem. DoorDash then calls me to go meet the driver at the gate to get my food which I paid a $4.99 delivery fee plus 20% tip for. I explain that I cannot do that because I am disabled and the gate is a 1/2 mile away. He tells me to drive there. I do not have a car, that is why I am ordering for delivery. Promises to cancel the order. I am charged for it. I have to dispute it with my bank.
A few days later, I do an online order for pick-up on my way home from work. Pick-up time is 7:15 pm. I am able to park right outside, so I leave my can in the car and do not require the use of my handicapped hang tag. I am early so I hang out on facebook and wait. At 7:43 I FINALLY ASK WHERE MY ORDER IS, SINCE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE READY AT 7:15. I am then informed that my order never printed in the kitchen so it was just put in. I explain that this is the second problem I have had with the restaurant in a week. I then explain to the manager about the prior problem and it turns out she is the same manager I spoke to on the phone. She then proceeds to tell me that this all could have been avoided if the woman would have just gone to the gate to get her food. It gets worse from there. She thought I was the DoorDash driver. I am now yelling that I am the woman. I am the customer. She cannot cancel my order or refund my money. It's a corporate problem. I not so nicely told her, "How dare you assume that I can walk a half mile to the gate to get my food. It got even worse. She realized the error of her ways after I was screaming that she has no right to judge me when I am paying a delivery fee. My cane was in my car but I did not offer to go get it because I was afraid where it would end and I cannot afford bail. We fought, she ended up apologizing and offering me a piece of pie or milkshake which I declined. After I finally got my food, I went outside in tears. I threw it away. Bottom line, I am so hurt that someone could treat another human being like that. She really needs to not be in a position working with customers.
- Rating 5.012/4/18I LOVE THIS DENNY'S. FAST DELIVERY, HOT GREAT FOOD. I AM ORDERING FOR DINNER AGAIN TONIGHT!
- Rating 5.011/28/18I arrived at the exact time my confirmation email said my order would be ready... And it was indeed. I didn't have to wait, not even one minute. My order was accurate and the temperature of my food was hot. I'm extremely pleased.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Good food with the pumpkin flavor
- Rating 4.010/9/18If i base my review on the restaurant manager (male), i would give this place NEGATIVE STARS. he is rude, always messes up our orders and is down right NASTY. but because the rest of the staff are so wonderful, I’ll give 4 stars. I don’t know how such nice helpful people work with a person like him.
- Rating 5.09/16/18Food was great and delivered in a timely manner!
- Rating 1.09/5/18The odering process was easy unfortunatly Door Dash gave my food to someone else now I’m out of $7.40. Please just stick to Uber Eats and leave Door Dash alone. I ordered directly from the site which was fine but the provider you chose to deliver the food turned out to be the worst I waited outside for an hour and he never showed up and reported my food as delivered.