Denny's de University Drive
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de University Drive
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de University Drive
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.01/8/19Since the driver couldn't follow directions, my food was 45 minutes late. You should add a special instructions box to the ordering process.
- Rating 5.012/19/18My service at Denny’s on 5710 North University Drive has been very pleasant and welcoming once you walk through the door. Ms.Tangela, Ms.Gail , and Ms. Infinity greets you with a smile and ask how’s your day not the way to get into your business but just to brighten up your day with empathy and service check ups. They all do a job well done.
- Rating 4.012/19/18Our waiter Armani was so attentive and personable it made the whole dining experience terrific
We’ll be back again and again
- Rating 1.012/11/18This is the worst place in the world. I ordered for delivery which then sends the order to DoorDash. Driver comes to my gated community without a driver's license. He cannot get in the gate. He calls me twice, texts me twice. I call the restaurant, speak to the manager. There is nothing she can do, it's a corporate problem. DoorDash then calls me to go meet the driver at the gate to get my food which I paid a $4.99 delivery fee plus 20% tip for. I explain that I cannot do that because I am disabled and the gate is a 1/2 mile away. He tells me to drive there. I do not have a car, that is why I am ordering for delivery. Promises to cancel the order. I am charged for it. I have to dispute it with my bank.
A few days later, I do an online order for pick-up on my way home from work. Pick-up time is 7:15 pm. I am able to park right outside, so I leave my can in the car and do not require the use of my handicapped hang tag. I am early so I hang out on facebook and wait. At 7:43 I FINALLY ASK WHERE MY ORDER IS, SINCE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE READY AT 7:15. I am then informed that my order never printed in the kitchen so it was just put in. I explain that this is the second problem I have had with the restaurant in a week. I then explain to the manager about the prior problem and it turns out she is the same manager I spoke to on the phone. She then proceeds to tell me that this all could have been avoided if the woman would have just gone to the gate to get her food. It gets worse from there. She thought I was the DoorDash driver. I am now yelling that I am the woman. I am the customer. She cannot cancel my order or refund my money. It's a corporate problem. I not so nicely told her, "How dare you assume that I can walk a half mile to the gate to get my food. It got even worse. She realized the error of her ways after I was screaming that she has no right to judge me when I am paying a delivery fee. My cane was in my car but I did not offer to go get it because I was afraid where it would end and I cannot afford bail. We fought, she ended up apologizing and offering me a piece of pie or milkshake which I declined. After I finally got my food, I went outside in tears. I threw it away. Bottom line, I am so hurt that someone could treat another human being like that. She really needs to not be in a position working with customers.
- Rating 5.012/4/18I LOVE THIS DENNY'S. FAST DELIVERY, HOT GREAT FOOD. I AM ORDERING FOR DINNER AGAIN TONIGHT!
- Rating 5.011/28/18I arrived at the exact time my confirmation email said my order would be ready... And it was indeed. I didn't have to wait, not even one minute. My order was accurate and the temperature of my food was hot. I'm extremely pleased.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Good food with the pumpkin flavor
- Rating 4.010/9/18If i base my review on the restaurant manager (male), i would give this place NEGATIVE STARS. he is rude, always messes up our orders and is down right NASTY. but because the rest of the staff are so wonderful, I’ll give 4 stars. I don’t know how such nice helpful people work with a person like him.
- Rating 5.09/16/18Food was great and delivered in a timely manner!
- Rating 1.09/5/18The odering process was easy unfortunatly Door Dash gave my food to someone else now I’m out of $7.40. Please just stick to Uber Eats and leave Door Dash alone. I ordered directly from the site which was fine but the provider you chose to deliver the food turned out to be the worst I waited outside for an hour and he never showed up and reported my food as delivered.