Denny's E. Hillsborough
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E. Hillsborough
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E. Hillsborough
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18Terrible terrible terrible. They took my money and never delivered my food. I placed the order on the website and they never delivered. And when I called for a refund, they kept telling me to callback because they were busy or the call would go straight to voicemail. When I asked the manager on duty, who goes by the name Buck, for the number to corporate , he hung up in my face! He told me to callback to speak with Bruce but everytime I call to speak with Bruce during his hours, the calls all go straight to a busy tone. The store is not only unprofessional, but the staff is rude. The rudest was the manager Buck who should not be a manager at all. He answer the phone with a terrible attitude and when I told him the issue, he cut me off and refused to listen further. Just continuing to tell me to call the next day(this was the 4th day of me trying to be refunded). So I asked for the number to corporate and he hung up. I called back several times before someone else answered and provided me with the managers name so I could report it. I called customer service and they put in a request for my refund, which still has not be issued. The call center agent also stated that he would file the complaint but I do not feel confident that any action was really taken. I have been nothing but respectful and courteous & I feel that it has been taken advantage of. I should have called upset and spoke just as nasty to the manager who was being rude to me, but instead I remained polite and nicely asked for my money back for food they never delivered.
- Rating 4.010/25/18The food here has gotten a lot better
- Rating 1.08/21/180 stars the food was touched w cooks bare hands.the Apple cobbler I got was burned an inedible .i will not be ordering again pick up or otherwise from that Denny's.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Thankyou !!
- Rating 3.07/21/18Could do better
- Rating 3.07/16/18This was the first time I have ordered a whole meal to go. I live a block away from this Denny's. I always get the same thing. The half order of Nachos or the chicken fried steak for 55 and over. Mostly the latter.
I will not order to go again. When I got home it was almost cold. I nuked it for 30 seconds. when I took it out the container ripped and the floor got most of it. I could have handled most of this but when I took a bite of the meat it was crispy because of over frying. I cut it up for the neighborhood cats and they even left some of it. I am not disallusioned. I will continue to eat there just no take out.
Thank you, Audrey W.
- Rating 2.07/16/18The delivery experience overall was very amazing food was still fresh and hot but unfortunately one of our orders are hash browns was burnt other than that I can't complain but being honest both meals for the price I paid should have been fresh and observed either quality checked before they delivered... for that order we even specifically specifically asked about the house Browns being crispy not to
- Rating 2.07/3/18Shorted my toddler's breakfast and did not get all of my items for the super glam slam for $5.99. Food was hot and fresh to bad they failed on accuracy.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Ordered online and order was wrong...
Manager did nothing to fix it.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food is always fresh, no matter if I carry out or dine in. Staff is very friendly.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Very fast
- Rating 3.04/16/18The food was ready. But they forgot the bacon the chicken was smaller than what you get if you go in to be serived.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Great burgers...🍔
- Rating 2.04/4/18The order was wrong and because I was on my way to work i couldn't get it fixed.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Called for food delivery, placed order and card was charged and the food never got to my workplace. manager said it was Uber Eats and that they have had this problem before with the drivers not delivering. Went to Denny's after work and was given my "order" cold and missing my cheesecake that I paid for. Never Again
- Rating 4.03/14/18The biggest challenges are the inconsistency of the quality of the food and they food not being ready at the time promised.
- Rating 4.01/31/18I am rating the experience a 4. The wait time was pretty long as I called in my order. The staff was a little overwhelmed BUT they did not lose their cool.. they still handled their self accordingly, and was still helpful under all of the chaos! Great job staff! Food was great!
- Rating 5.01/31/18deliver was very friendly, and food was great.
- Rating 1.01/30/18Highly disappointed. I had my food delivered. It was cold,missing items,and extremely late. It was a whole dilemma about online orders.
- Rating 5.01/24/18I live in Pasco and work in Ybor City and can not always get away for a good lunch but I Love Denny's and can pre order online and pick up at a time that fits my schedule. Denny's also offers delivery that I expect to try soon.