Denny's Tamiami Trail
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Tamiami Trail
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Tamiami Trail
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/5/18I won’t be back till change is made . Didn’t have my whole order and then screwed it up still . Two different receipts with different pricing . Also restaurant was very dirty when we picked up our food .Response from Denny's9/12/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Order was correct and the Ford was very good. Online ordering is working much better than before.
- Rating 5.07/3/18I don't normally do surveys but I feel this time its appropriate. Thank you to the new manager in Venice Florida. Aaron, you made it happen and i wanted to let you know our food was excellent!!!!! You are doing a Great Job turning things around. Keep up the Good Work. Sincerely, Kris Davis
- Rating 1.03/19/18It was the worst service I have ever had. I put in my order and waited over a half hour before even leaving my house. When I arrived my food wasn't even started. They told me they haven't received an order. When I got home I opened my nachos to find next to no topping. I was extremely disappointed with the take out dinning experience.Response from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 1.01/23/18My order was not received by the restaurant, I arrived and they had to take my order manually. The cook was there when the server wrote the order and I didn't receive my whole order. I was not offered anything to make this right and will certainly consider deeply if I will visit this establishment again. This is not the first time my order was not filled as placed unfortunately I can't tell until I get the order home. This is common place for this establishment. We have even contacted the franchisee via email about this and they never responded to our email. This is a very poorly managed and operated franchise, the servers are always polite but they are also frustrated whenever we have complained about a meal or an order. You should review the operations at this franchise.
Again, I would be hesitant about patronizing this restaurant again.Response from Denny's1/23/18Hi Dominic, I do apologize on behalf of our Denny’s restaurant in Venice please feel free to reach out to me. 941-929-3069 I would very much like to hear what has happened on you visit and also I’d like to personal offer you something on our behalf to make it right.
- Rating 4.09/28/17The app needs some work need more flexible way to build your own slamResponse from Denny's10/22/17We are working out the kinks, the whole online system is new to us. Rest assured that we will continue to improve this everyday,
- Rating 1.010/28/16It's always great. We eat there 2-3 times a month.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Dan!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Good food, good wait staff, good cooks ... what's not to like!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Bruce!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great food and serviceResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, John!