Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Lithonia
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Lithonia
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great food. Amazing service.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Online order and I noticed the health score drop below 95. It was in the mid-80s. Please work on keeping it in the 90s. It is important to me and my family. Thank you.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Everytime I order from this location it seems as if I always have to go back inside because there is something wrong with my order. First time, my pancakes where burnt on one side (when I say burnt I mean black!). Second time, missing bacon. When I online order I am in a hurry. I shouldn’t have to keep going inside because there’s a problem with my order. Such an inconvenience!Response from Denny's9/21/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny’s restaurant. Again, we apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. Your concerns have been reported to the general manager who will make a full investigation. As a customer, you are important to us, and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your first and last name along with your mailing address. We would like for you to be our V.I.P Guest and build your own Grand Slam!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Honestly the food was amazing!! Me and my husband enjoyed it. The food was fresh & the pancakes were cooked perfectly will definetly eat here again for breakfast!
- Rating 3.08/29/18My order is NEVER right!Response from Denny's8/29/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.08/28/18Promptly greeted and served!!😀
- Rating 4.08/14/18Professional staff and a Great cook about his business, Food is always of good quality.
- Rating 4.08/7/18Me & my wife really like your app ...depending on what phone we're using it's really easy .. We love that we are able to earn discounts with our online dinning ...thanks for the great service...makes it easier on us with the new baby ..
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always ready upon arrival and complete with all trimmings!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Easy order, quick pickup.
- Rating 5.04/16/18That food was good! Them pancakes was fluffy and perfectly golden brown!!
Only thing them hash browns need a little work.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Order was not ready when I got there. Website said 20 min it took 40 min.. didn't have the avocado for my burger. Also didn't have the cookies for the oreo milkshake. Just horrible.
- Rating 1.03/28/18It took over an hour for me to get my food from the time I ordered. I placed an order online and arrived 20 mins later but I still had to wait about 30-45 mins along with a couple of other people because the manager doesn't know how to manage a restaurant. One employee told me to talk to the manager after I had been waiting but I questioned why she was not able to get the manager for me. A kind employee named Jalen offered us drinks for our wait but we were never able to talk to the manager because he was too busy running around the restaurant trying to fill in for others who simply do not want to work. This place needs a manager who knows how to handle a busy restaurant. They were telling customers who wanted to dine in that it would be a 40 min wait. I saw at least 15 customers turning away. The manager is too soft for the employees who are obviously running all over him and do not care about their jobs. He was QUIETLY begging them to pick up their pace. Please send someone to audit this restaurant before it goes downhill. This was my first and last visit here.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Not happy ,
I work around the corner from the Lithonia Dennys I go there often. On Tuesday 3/20 I ordered and paid online when I got there it was closed still have not received a refund I’m very disappointed
- Rating 5.03/14/18I LOVED IT! THEY GOT MY ORDER RIGHT AND THE FOOD WAS COOKED RIGHT. WE ATE IT ALL! AND THEN THE SERVER WAS GREAT! SHE MADE US LAUGH! FIRST TIME EVER 5 STARS FROM ME AT DENNYS! WILL RETURN.
- Rating 3.03/6/18I used the T Mobile App for free stack of feature pancakes and ordered $4.00 value pancakes meal I never got the value meal
- Rating 1.03/6/18Service is always painfully slow and the food rarely if ever good. On every occasion I’ve been here parties have either walked out in droves due to not being seated/acknowledged/served in a reasonable timeframe or have sat at tables looking upset. This place needs new everything; managers, servers, and cooks.
Customer service is non-existent.
- Rating 2.02/28/18Food is always cold, didn’t get everything with my order, 😡😡😡😡 wait time is awful especially when u order online and get there and all ur food is not ready in 30 mins
- Rating 1.02/20/18My food was cold and it was not good
- Rating 1.01/18/18The restaurant was severally understaffed and the item I ordered was unavailable, which was the 4th time in the past six months. I made the order online because I know for whatever reason this location only has two employees working every time I visit. I figured that by the time I get to the location my order should be ready. Wrong, it was not ready and they didn’t even have the one thing that I really wanted. This location is going to lose a lot of business with their long wait times and limited menu.