Denny's de Highway 17 S
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Highway 17 S
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Highway 17 S
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/18/18Denny’s Richmond Hill is a treasure! It has a staff focused on customer service, food choices that will amaze you, and reasonable prices. My husband and I enjoy in several times a month. Keep up the good work!
- Rating 4.010/30/18The order was mostly ready when I got there. Hash browns could’ve been done more. But otherwise a good value. Very pleasant staff much different than my past experience there.
- Rating 5.09/20/18We stayed at the hotel next to this Denny’s when we evacuated for Hurricane Florence. Everyone was very pleasant. Had not tried a steak from Denny’s before but I was impressed. The bourbon sauced paired well with the steak as well.
- Rating 2.09/10/18None of the order was right. But the staff was friendly and corrected it.
- Rating 4.07/17/18Coffee was awful, but everything else was awesome
- Rating 1.03/26/18Terrible service. Terrible food. I’ll never go to this restaurant again.Response from Denny's3/28/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 2.03/19/18This denny's has some major issues. There are a couple waitresses that are very friendly and I really love. But, EVERY time we go here there are always issues. The wait takes too long, the food isn't always what we asked for, the food is cold, my son doesn't get asked what he would like to eat. The manager always seems to be in the kitchen. The place is usually a hot mess. The waitresses seem to be acting in place of managers. I placed and online order last week and it said it would be ready in 20 mins. I showed up about 30 mins later, and it hadn't even been acknowledged yet. I wish I could remember the waitresses name that took care of it for me. She was super nice and had it going right away, but she seemed like she was running the show instead of the manager. It was kind of messy in the back, but I assume that is because they were busy. We had beem going here every Friday pretty much for a year, until they shut down to "remodel". We started going back when they first opened, but things seemed to have slipped back to the way they were before. There really needs to be a couple managers in there that really need to know what they are doing and how to actually run things. It is such a hot mess. We literally live across the street, and now have been going back to the one on 204. Hopefully, one day, the management can get it together. We are just tired of waiting for that day to come.Response from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 3.02/27/182nd time we have ordered online, it's never ready. Food is good but I still have to wait for it to be prepared......Response from Denny's3/21/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Order #115948276 Very disappointed!! I placed an order online @ 11:05 to be picked up @ 11:45. Arrived at 11:45 and was told it had not been started yet ; waited at the register until 12:05 while seeming to be invisible to the entire staff. I then cancelled the order which was still not done and asked Moses that my card to be credited the charges. Still waiting to confirm reimbursement.
I will not return.Response from Denny's2/27/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 4.02/7/18GreatResponse from Denny's2/9/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 3.01/23/18Unfortunately my experience wasn't the best. I placed an order for 1 sandwich and submitted my arrival time as 20/30 minutes. I arrived 30 minutes on the dot and they hadn't even started on my order. There were only 3 customers in the building and I counted 1 manager and 3 waitress's. Hmmmmm.
- Rating 4.010/29/16Love the senior menu. Staff is friendly, efficient and welcoming.
- Rating 5.010/28/16NA
- Rating 2.010/28/16We love the food at Denny's! Have been eating here for many years. But in our last visit the restaurant was so cold everyone at our end of the restaurant was complaining and the manager said there was nothing he could do about it. It was too cold to enjoy our meal. Why does this restaurant feel it has to be so cold when all patrons are complaining.Response from Denny's11/9/16Gary, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are always disappointed to learn of conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest experience. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 2.010/27/16I was very displeased with my most current visit. I placed my order over the phone for pickup they told me it would be about 20 mins but it took them almost an hour and I only had a half order of nachos and pancake puppies, then when I received my food it was not hot and was not prepared the way I asked.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great service and great food.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Leonard!