Denny's Highway 17 S
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Highway 17 S
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Highway 17 S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/19/18This denny's has some major issues. There are a couple waitresses that are very friendly and I really love. But, EVERY time we go here there are always issues. The wait takes too long, the food isn't always what we asked for, the food is cold, my son doesn't get asked what he would like to eat. The manager always seems to be in the kitchen. The place is usually a hot mess. The waitresses seem to be acting in place of managers. I placed and online order last week and it said it would be ready in 20 mins. I showed up about 30 mins later, and it hadn't even been acknowledged yet. I wish I could remember the waitresses name that took care of it for me. She was super nice and had it going right away, but she seemed like she was running the show instead of the manager. It was kind of messy in the back, but I assume that is because they were busy. We had beem going here every Friday pretty much for a year, until they shut down to "remodel". We started going back when they first opened, but things seemed to have slipped back to the way they were before. There really needs to be a couple managers in there that really need to know what they are doing and how to actually run things. It is such a hot mess. We literally live across the street, and now have been going back to the one on 204. Hopefully, one day, the management can get it together. We are just tired of waiting for that day to come.
- Rating 3.02/27/182nd time we have ordered online, it's never ready. Food is good but I still have to wait for it to be prepared......Response from Denny's3/21/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Order #115948276 Very disappointed!! I placed an order online @ 11:05 to be picked up @ 11:45. Arrived at 11:45 and was told it had not been started yet ; waited at the register until 12:05 while seeming to be invisible to the entire staff. I then cancelled the order which was still not done and asked Moses that my card to be credited the charges. Still waiting to confirm reimbursement.
I will not return.Response from Denny's2/27/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 4.02/7/18GreatResponse from Denny's2/9/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 3.01/23/18Unfortunately my experience wasn't the best. I placed an order for 1 sandwich and submitted my arrival time as 20/30 minutes. I arrived 30 minutes on the dot and they hadn't even started on my order. There were only 3 customers in the building and I counted 1 manager and 3 waitress's. Hmmmmm.
- Rating 4.010/29/16Love the senior menu. Staff is friendly, efficient and welcoming.
- Rating 5.010/28/16NA
- Rating 2.010/28/16We love the food at Denny's! Have been eating here for many years. But in our last visit the restaurant was so cold everyone at our end of the restaurant was complaining and the manager said there was nothing he could do about it. It was too cold to enjoy our meal. Why does this restaurant feel it has to be so cold when all patrons are complaining.Response from Denny's11/9/16Gary, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are always disappointed to learn of conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest experience. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 2.010/27/16I was very displeased with my most current visit. I placed my order over the phone for pickup they told me it would be about 20 mins but it took them almost an hour and I only had a half order of nachos and pancake puppies, then when I received my food it was not hot and was not prepared the way I asked.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great service and great food.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Leonard!