Denny's Abercorn St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Abercorn St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Abercorn St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/16/18The to go service is great but when you go in for breakfast our waitress forget to bring our drinks and coughed on her hands and didn’t wash them when went back into the kitchen. The sink was in our view point. She went right back to the line to grab food. Our food took forever and when our order was wrong she got upset like it was our fault. The next day we went back and had a different waitress and she was very helpful and polite.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Food was good but it took 20 more minutes than estimated to get my to go order.
- Rating 5.06/20/18Good
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was nice and hot
- Rating 5.01/19/18Food was hot and fresh order was ready in a timely manner
- Rating 5.01/17/18I eat here at least one a week. The food is always predictably good. I do take out also and the food is put in containers to keep it safe and warm. I have hooked my grown children on the food and they have become regulars.
- Rating 2.012/27/17Slow And unfriendly
Wrong bread on sandwich
- Rating 1.012/19/17This was my 2nd time using online ordering for pickup. The 1st time was fine. This time I waited 30 minutes past the original 20 minute pick up time. The food was cold, so I think that they just forgot that I was waiting for the food.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Ordered online - when I got there there were three employees standing at the register talking. It took a decent amount of time for any of them to acknowledge me and even longer for them to bring my order up once they did. The food was disappointing. Nachos were missing most of the toppings (no pico de gallo, sour cream, etc.) and my milkshake was not prepared so I had to wait even longer. All the while the employees hardly acknowledged I was there. Very disappointing.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The food is great but the overall management of the restaurant is not good. The systems that should be in place are barely there and the efficiency of the operation is not the best. The manager means well but lacks the skills to do a really good job.
- Rating 5.08/21/17I can always rely on Denny's to have the best quality food. They are my most reliable restaurant in Savannah.