Denny's de Savannah
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Savannah
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Savannah
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.02/14/19I visited Denny’s on 2/8 and my order was incomplete. I waited as the employee went to get the rest of my food. I received my order only to get to work and realize that it was still wrong. I called the restaurant (on Abercorn St) to speak to the manager to let them know what was going on. As of today, 2/14, I am still waiting on the call back from the manager.
- Rating 5.02/14/19I have been frequenting this denny's for a while and have always have had a good experience there
- Rating 5.011/28/18I always do takeout and their takeout service is excellent.
- Rating 5.011/6/18I love their breakfast!
- Rating 1.010/23/18My order was not ready when it was suppose to be and the food was all over cooked. I took picture to prove it but not sure if they can be uploaded. I was very disappointed in the food but didn't have time to take it back or complain because of work.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food was very good
- Rating 3.07/16/18The to go service is great but when you go in for breakfast our waitress forget to bring our drinks and coughed on her hands and didn’t wash them when went back into the kitchen. The sink was in our view point. She went right back to the line to grab food. Our food took forever and when our order was wrong she got upset like it was our fault. The next day we went back and had a different waitress and she was very helpful and polite.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Food was good but it took 20 more minutes than estimated to get my to go order.
- Rating 5.06/20/18Good
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was nice and hot
- Rating 5.01/19/18Food was hot and fresh order was ready in a timely manner
- Rating 5.01/17/18I eat here at least one a week. The food is always predictably good. I do take out also and the food is put in containers to keep it safe and warm. I have hooked my grown children on the food and they have become regulars.
- Rating 2.012/27/17Slow And unfriendly
Wrong bread on sandwich
- Rating 1.012/19/17This was my 2nd time using online ordering for pickup. The 1st time was fine. This time I waited 30 minutes past the original 20 minute pick up time. The food was cold, so I think that they just forgot that I was waiting for the food.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Ordered online - when I got there there were three employees standing at the register talking. It took a decent amount of time for any of them to acknowledge me and even longer for them to bring my order up once they did. The food was disappointing. Nachos were missing most of the toppings (no pico de gallo, sour cream, etc.) and my milkshake was not prepared so I had to wait even longer. All the while the employees hardly acknowledged I was there. Very disappointing.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The food is great but the overall management of the restaurant is not good. The systems that should be in place are barely there and the efficiency of the operation is not the best. The manager means well but lacks the skills to do a really good job.
- Rating 5.08/21/17I can always rely on Denny's to have the best quality food. They are my most reliable restaurant in Savannah.