Denny's de Stockbridge
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Stockbridge
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Stockbridge
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Para llevar
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- Rating 1.010/5/17Honestly, the last three times I went there they messed up my order. At first I let it go, but after they continuously mess up my order by either forgetting to get me something I paid for already or just not making the food I ordered I had to make it aware there customer service is not good, and I feel like I shouldn't have to go through that especially since I'm a paying customer.
- Rating 2.010/3/17I've used the To-Go service for Denny's several times in the Stockbridge, GA area....and they have not gotten it right yet. When I used the delivery option, half of my order was left at the restaurant each time. I was told that the only way that I could get the rest of my food was to go pick it up myself (although I paid $13 to have it delivered). My reason for using the delivery service is because I have a small infant at home. Taking her out to restaurants is not the easiest task right now. Plus I'm still healing from surgery.
When I sent a relative to pick up food that I paid for online, she told me that she had to stand there and watch them prepare the food....and there were about 5 different people running around acting as if they had no clue how to fix the food. Each of them was trying to push it off on the next person to complete. No one wanted to be bothered.
To say the least, the food from Denny's is great....BUT the To-Go and Delivery services (and sometimes Customer Service, in general)....are horrible and need more focus from management...especially when I was charged $13 to delivery. This is far too much to charge your customers if we're just going to be pushed to the side as not being important.
- Rating 1.010/3/17I ordered $83.00 worth of food and didn't receive all of it when it was delivered to me. When I tried to call the Denny's store, I kept getting the voicemail.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I had ordered a Philly Cheesesteak omelette online for pickup and when I got to the restaurant the guy at the door told me that they were out of the prime rib and that he had tried to call. I have my cell phone number as my contact number and there was no log for any calls in that time period. Your employees lying to a customer like that sheds a very bad light on you.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I still haven’t gotten my refund for the food I didn’t get. I keep calling and no response. I will be filing a complaint to the BBB and you will be seeing me soon because I’m coming for my damn money.
- Rating 1.09/19/17They ran out of prime beef for the Philly Cheese Steak Omelette I ordered and claimed to have tried to call me. My cell phone number is the one that is on my profile and nobody called me.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Almost 2 hours to receive food. When I got it it was cold. Day before ordered breakfast, and my wife never got her drink.