Denny's Kaneohe Bay Drive, Ste B1
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Kaneohe Bay Drive, Ste B1
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Kaneohe Bay Drive, Ste B1
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18My first moble order went well. Food was available at the estimated time, was tasty and was as described on the website. Only suggestion was to notate the one with the egg whites, by color it was hard to tell.
- Rating 3.04/16/18Prior to making my online order, I was already aware that the restaurant did not as yet have the cards on hand, so it would not have been possible to have been able to pick them up so soon. Fortunately, the restaurant manager called me to let me know that I would be contacted when the cards are received by the restaurant and at which time I would be able to pick them up. I also told them that I do not want to pay for the order until I was able to pick them up.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Though they were very busy they kept me informed of the progress of my meal
- Rating 5.04/9/18The service here is great. I just wish there was an option to tip in the check out if I order and pay online.
- Rating 4.03/6/18I enjoy the friendly service
- Rating 4.02/27/18We greatly enjoy being able to place our order on-line and/or on my cell phone and then pick our food up on our way into work! The staff is very prompt each and every time!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Easy online ordering system, fast service, and excellent food!! I will be ordering online again.
- Rating 1.01/18/18I gave this location 3 chances and everytime something went wrong.
The first issue, I ordered 2 Cobb salads online and my estimated time for pick-up was 20mins (it always says 20 minutes). I got there 30 minutes later and my order was still not ready. I had to go ask for it at the counter, the place was jamp packed, and they didnt seem to even get the order until then, because it took another 20 minutes for me to get my salads. They hadn't made the salad because they ran out of eggs. How A breakfast restaurant runs out of one the main essential breakfast ingredients, I'll never know. And you have to leave a call back number, so Im wondering why they didnt call me with that info. I was offered extra avocado for the inconvenience to which I obliged. I get my salad (after an extra 20 minute wait and being hit on by some random guy),and i jet. I get home, one of my salad dressings is missing, only one salad had extra avocado, and I use the word "extra" loosley. I barely saw a difference between the two.
Second issue: I ordered a pot roast melt, and I wanted to add avocado, lettuce and tomato on it. The cashier said I could have the avocado and tomato, but not the lettuce because he didnt have any way of charging me for the lettuce (wtf??) So i said it was probably because a whole head of lettuce is only a couple of bucks, and it wasn't a big deal. He then tried to charge me for spinach to give me the lettuce so I told him to forget the lettuce. Like dude, its literally two petals of lettuce.
Third times a charm: I go and try for my Cobb salad again, despite it missing eggs the last time, it was quite delicious. I ordered online, hesitantly, got the standard 20min time for pick-up, get there in 20 minutes, and would you believe it, i only had to wait about 5 minutes. Have they redeemed themselves?? I get my salad home, look in the bag, no plastic fork, and wrong dressing, but w.e. not even sweating it, I got eggs this time. I get almost done with my salad, and i bit something hard and inedible. I take it out of my mouth and looks like something gray and plastic that maybe was used to cut something or part of a blender or something. I took a picture of it, threw the rest of my salad away, threw up a lil bit (not in any particular order) and wrote this Denny's off for good. They won't be getting anymore of my business.
- Rating 4.012/19/17Love this Denny's. The staff here are real nice and attentive to detail... i usually do take out orders, and ordering online is a breeze!
- Rating 5.09/26/17Got take out, the waiters were very nice and asked me if there was anything else that I needed. Love this location
- Rating 3.09/5/17The food is good. The wait is long. The service is slow. And I'm still waiting for my refund since Aug 12 2017. Still haven't heard back from anyone and I submitted my document through email
- Rating 5.09/5/17On time and tasting great!