Denny's de Airport Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Airport Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Airport Way
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.03/21/19Ordered online 30+ minutes before arriving at the business to pick up my food. They didn't have it ready, they didn't even start the order. Manager had to go to the kitchen to find the order. She promised to expedite my order... Didn't happen: 25 minutes later, my order was ready. Should have check it before I left the business. Missing sauces, food prepared incorrectly.
Would I go back? No
Would I recommended? No
- Rating 2.010/30/18Food and service are hit and miss. Sometimes quick and good, sometimes hardly edible. I ordered online and had the new turkey sandwich from the seasonal menu. It was ok, but would have been so so so much better if they had included the gravy that was supposed to come with it. I was so sad when I opened the bag and there was no gravy...........
- Rating 1.09/5/18I actually had to cancel my order, I placed the order over an hour in advance online, had to pick it up at the pickup time I selected, and they hadn’t even started making the order until after I arrived because “the ticket fell behind the counter”.
The manager sounded like he didn’t really care but offered me a dessert which I refused, and he wasn’t able to offer a discount on my order. His response sounded very staged.
I told another associate to cancel the order and I left. I am still waiting on the funds to come back on my card.
I usually have great experiences at this location but I will probably start going to the one in Meridian because the food is still great.
- Rating 2.09/5/18We order our food Togo online the food was good even though they got the order wrong. Also had to wait for help for a while just to pick up the order. Could not get anyone to help.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Hamburger was way too greasy. And even though I ordered online, I had to wait 25 minutes in the restaurant for my food. Everyone was working hard, there just weren't enough of them. Need to hire more staff
- Rating 3.08/28/18Spaghetti plates were obviously from previous nights servings. It was horrible
- Rating 2.06/26/18I placed a order well in advance and arrived on time only to find my order had not even been started. After 45 minutes of waiting I finally had my food.
The only reason why I didn't give a one star review is because the manager (I'm assuming he is if not he should be) stepped up and cooked my meal himself while being very pleasant and apologetic.
Get that man some good help.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Two of four or maybe five mozzarella sticks were just sticks. No mozzarella. So that was a bummer. The dulce de leche pancakes were bomb.
- Rating 5.03/2/18Convenient, delicious and great service people!
- Rating 2.01/31/18Food was kinda dry. We ordered the bacon avocado cheeseburger. Dryest burger I’ve ever had and it had all the fixings.
- Rating 5.01/30/18always ready and happy staff
- Rating 5.01/30/18The slow roasted pot roast dinners were amazing to say the least and the portion size was fabulous. I placed my order online and my food was ready when I walked in the door. I will definitely be ordering this wonderful meal again. The only thing I will do differently is call my order in so I can take advantage of my AARP discount. Thank you, L Telutki
- Rating 5.01/2/18Kudos to Servers “Norma” and “Edgar”. They are very professional, courteous and consistently provide excellent customer service. I’m unsure of the actual cook’s name, however he should be recognized as well since the food is always tasty.
I feel and believe that Denny’s should try to recruit while at the same time making a true concerted effort to retain employees such as these.
Thank You Denny’s- Imperial Valley Mall
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always great!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17So great! Ordering was easy and my food was hot and yummy!
- Rating 4.011/6/17Good food and service
- Rating 2.09/6/17My burger had onions which asked for none. It wasn't wasn't seasoned very well. overall just disappointed with my visit.
- Rating 5.08/21/17The food was excellent and so was the service.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Asked for avacado no pickle. Got pickle no avacado. Waited half an hour after promised time for online order