Denny's N. Overland Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Overland Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Overland Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/14/18This burley, id dennys is constantly getting to go orders wrong. It's like they don't know how to deal with an order placed online to be picked up. I am currently bedridden as I am recovering from cancer surgery, so have been ordering almost everyday for the past few days. I order, my son picked up. Each day there has been something missing from our order. This is not the first time I've written this type of a message to you guys about this dennys. You really need to train the burley idaho restaurant on how to properly deal with an order placed online for pick up. This is ridiculous, to be honest.
Thank you.Response from Denny's3/16/18I want to first apologize any inconvenience my store has caused for you in terms of getting your to go orders wrong. I was unaware of the issues we were having so I am thoroughly grateful for you taking the time to inform me of it. Since receiving your comments we have changed our procedures to ensure order accuracy through both cashiers and expediters. We will be following up on our changes and watching for any other areas of improvement we need to address. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact us at the restaurant and we wish you a speedy recovery.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My frys were not cooked all the way they were cold in the middle. Other then that the sandwich was good
- Rating 2.02/21/18You all need to have a unified standard with how to conduct your take out items. The heyburn, idaho site never seems to know how to properly package take out meals.
This last order, I had ordered 2 sundaes..1 with vanilla ice cream, the 2nd with strawberry. Both came with vanilla..mistake #1. Only received 1 eating utensil...and it was a fork mistake #2. The portions have never seemed the same size as when eating in the restaurant..always smaller..mistake #3.
The idea of ordering your food and being able to bring home on days I just want to stay in, is a great idea. But the execution at this restaurant needs some overdue and desperate work/training. I have ordered a few times online for pickup..and each time there's been an issue. And your employees always seem to not know what to do.
I hope you really read this and finally do something about the issues I have discussed.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great friendly place
- Rating 1.01/17/18We did a pickup order. The food was not correct and food was missing. Ordered banana pancakes and no bananas. Ordered chicken fried steak and no gravy was on the steak. Went to dine in and we had to ask several times for our drinks to be filled. Our order was messed up and our ticket was wrong. service was not very good. We had a new waitress evidently, but not any apologies for messing up on our order or for not getting us any drinks.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great place to eat!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great service and food was ready in the time frame they said!!