Denny's E. Fairview Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E. Fairview Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E. Fairview Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/9/18I placed my order online and after I submitted it, was told it would it be an hour long wait. I went to pick up my food an hour later where I was told it had been ready 20 min after I placed it. The waitress didn’t understand why the site said an hour, but my food was cold and not correct. Not the best experience.
- Rating 1.03/28/18I ordered online and the staff was holding the food because they did not know how to check me out even though I had paid online after 10 minutes of my food getting cold they finally let me have it only to realize they had forgotten the toast. so I had to wait an additional 10 minutes for toast. I was in a good mood when I arrived but I was not when I left. It was among the worst service I have ever received. no body was rude but the incompetence of the entire staff made me lose my appetite. It was actually sad to watch. At the end I got the impression that they were actually happy That were able to get my order completed and did not seem to realize how poor of a job they were doing, just extremely proud of themselves for doing it.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I've been getting take out meals almost every weekend for the past 8 months. I find the menu and meals are good, but your take out service sucks! There have been numerous times when take out bags and/or plastic ware were unavailable. Was told you were out...why is that? Most recently, this past weekend, again no plastic ware! In addition, I ordered a specialty salad and no dressing! I've been bringing these meals to my son who is incarcerated. I'm done, you lost a customer.
- Rating 5.02/28/18Franky was amazing. Best customer service I have received at a Denny’s.
- Rating 3.02/27/18My Denny's experience is basically positive. I like the menu. I order meals online on weekends...my ongoing complaint is, seems frequently out of to-go bags and resort to random boxes or bags to accommodate. Couple occasions, no plastic ware. Should this continue, I will go elsewhere.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Was good, but their message of when I would pick up differed from the app message. Plus they ran out of bags and the bottom of the to-go tray was greasy.
- Rating 5.01/23/18The staff is friendly and they have great service!
- Rating 5.012/12/17The Staff at Denny's has been very friendly and does a nice job!
- Rating 5.011/8/17The pot roast is always my favorite. It always has great flavor and it's a perfect meal for those days that are just a bit chilly. It's the perfect comfort food.
- Rating 2.010/17/17When I arrived, I didn't have to wait too long (a few minutes). When I was handed my food, part of my order was missing (no soup for my soup and sandwich). It took them about 5 minutes to get me my soup. I looked at my sunny-side up eggs and noticed they were raw (part of the whites were still clear and liquidy). I pointed it out, and they took it back to to try again. This time they slightly overcooked the edges of the egg (which I didn't mind) but still managed to undercook the whites near the yolk. The yolks were also still too raw. I didn't trust them to do it a third time and left. Beware what you order.
- Rating 1.08/21/17ordered online. went to pick up at appointed time. wasn't ready then-nor was it 10 minutes later. I order online to save time which is valuable-and will remain so as I won't order online from this company in the future.