Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Batavia
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Batavia
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18I was pleasantly surprised with the parking spots reserved for people ordering food to-go (like myself). Also, my items were packed up very nicely for easy transport. Most importantly, the food tasted great!
- Rating 5.06/26/18The order was correct and ready when I walked in the door. The staff was friendly and the food was very good.
- Rating 1.03/26/18This is the fourth time I have done an online order and the fourth time it’s been a disappointment. I ordered the banana pecan fit fare breakfast and apparently your cook doesn’t know the difference between bananas and shortbread because he put shortbread in my pancakes. When I asked why the bananas would be mixed in there anyway, as opposed to on the side like in the picture, I was told I ordered banana pancakes. I insisted that I did not and the server waved the ticket at me, which said banana pancakes. I had to go online and show them my email confirmation before they would accept that was not what I ordered. Then I was told that the ticket/online mix up was a problem for corporate to deal with. After waiting for my banana pecan pancakes, I asked to see them before I accepted the bag, only to find out there were no pecans because the restaurant was out of pecans. The bananas were brown, the turkey bacon was cold and the eggs were watery and cold. I should have just insisted on a refund and walked out but I figured that would be an ordeal given my earlier experience so I didn’t. But I have little incentive to return to Denny’s and even less to use the online ordering. And since I’m writing, I wish the online ordering threshold was less than $5. If I can place a $4 order in the store I should be able to do so online.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I order the same thing each time and it never the same !
- Rating 3.012/27/17I did an online order for the first time. It’s a new store so maybe they are still figuring things out but it was confused when I arrived where I should go to get my order. The girl was friendly but when I got home I had no utensils or syrup or anything.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Wide menu selection, reasonable prices, and good food!
- Rating 4.010/17/17Service is bad sometimes