Denny's Eldorado Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Eldorado Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Eldorado Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18There were many of us waiting for online orders to be picked up that morning. I was told my order would be ready at 8:45. I was there at 8:45 and didn’t actually receive my order until 9:10am. There wasn’t anyone there to work just online orders and the restaurant was busy so the servers didn’t have time to expo the orders either. I watched my food sit in the window for 15 minutes before I said something and was told “yeah well you can see we are busy. We will get to it when we can”. I stood back and waited and a nice server came and prepped it and gave it to me. Needless to say by the time I got home my food was cold. Usually I have very good service with online breakfast there. Not sure if it was just short staffed or they weren’t prepared for the # of online orders that morning but it was not a good experience
- Rating 2.09/11/18I like the food, but I have ordered 3 times online and every time the order was not filled correctly. Each time an item was left out. Last time it was dessert . . . before that 1 sandwich . . . I think the 1st time it was a side dish. I take the precaution of bringing a COPY of the order or we would have a dinner disappointment. So sad that bringing a copy is absolutely necessary!! Also, waiting for the order to be fulfilled ensures that dinner will be cold:( Apologies just don't cut it anymore.
- Rating 1.09/5/18I am a Denny's fan, and I was really looking forward to having a meal delivered to my home. However, the meal was horrible. The Philly melt, if that's what it really was, along with the fries, looked like they'd both been sitting under a heat lamp for hours. What little meat was on the bun was shrunk to the point of barely being able to see it. The fries were saturated in oil and cold. Both were gross. Honestly, I was absolutely stunned the meal was allowed to leave the store. It truly was inedible.
The salad was okay, but the lettuce was more the thick stem rather than the tender leaves. I thought I'd ordered the salad with the avocado, but no avocado was on the salad when it arrived.
I will never order a meal from Denny's again, and I probably won't visit the store anytime soon, as well. If I could leave 0 stars for this review, I would.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I ordered online and after placing order and going on lunch break to go retrieve our order that's was a set pick up time of 1124 I did not receive my food until 1158 well past my 30 mins to get there and back as its only about 11 blocks from my job people were complaining as I stayed there waiting for our food as well as it being semi cold
- Rating 4.04/9/18I love that I can get my veggie burger anyway I want, grilled onions, bbq sauce on a brioche bun. Love it! Sorry they took the onion rings off the menu, they were good.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Service is great and the food is good.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Service was fast and friendly. Should have more options when ordering online to add sugar free condiments like syrup, ketchup etc.
- Rating 4.03/6/18The food is always consistent and the servers are friendly, but when I order for carry out it never fails that I’m missing an item when I get home.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great food!
- Rating 1.02/27/18i ordered 3 stacks of pancakes. they came with syrup but no butter was added to my order.