Denny's S. Schmale Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S. Schmale Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S. Schmale Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 5.011/1/17Love it !!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Excellent carry out service. Food was packaged and ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.010/2/17The food is generally good but the service is very lacking. My wife and I used to go in Sunday morning for a nice breakfast and usually get a take out meal once during the middle of the week. Over the past couple months a few new employees have started that spend all of their time flirting with the female waitresses, looking at their cell phones, and don't pay any attention to customers. When we complained to the manager at the time she didn't seem to care and just walked away.
Twice my order was "forgot" to be put in. That is, the server came to take my order, we placed it (this was for dine in by the way) and about 30 mins later when we asked to check on our order, it was revealed to us that it was never put in. She (the manager) said our order would be "rushed" but we had already been waiting a half hour and decided to leave. Once we decided to leave she walked away in a huff and seemed more annoyed at us than at her employees.
Other times it was small mistakes like giving us bacon with our slam instead of sausage, (why do they pretend to write down the order if they can't accurately convey what they've written?). Again this is just the past couple months if you look at my order history you can see we used to frequent this resturaunt.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Food was a bit cold
- Rating 5.09/5/17Fast and friendly service
- Rating 5.08/17/17Fast