Denny's de S. Schmale Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S. Schmale Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S. Schmale Road
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/18/18They always not delivering my food on time driver always lost and they still managed to not put all my food in the bagResponse from Denny's12/21/18Thank you for this information. We will use it to help us improve. We appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Incredible service that keeps me coming back for more!Response from Denny's11/29/18Thank you! We appreciate your comments, the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 1.011/28/18Worse customer service
Manager ean guzman
Is rude and very unprofessional
Your website states you deliver and even after paying delivery fee
Store continues to denian delivery
Wont ever come back to this restaurantResponse from Denny's11/29/18We are terribly sorry about this. We are just as frustrated when the delivery services (over which we have no control) fail to pick up or deliver in a timely manner. If there is something more we can do please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Rating 5.010/16/18This Denny’s has improved quite a bit from the last experience I’ve had. Thank you and keep up the great workResponse from Denny's10/17/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 5.010/10/18Awesome food liked how its cooked freshResponse from Denny's10/11/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Found hair in my eggs. So disgusted.Response from Denny's10/11/18Dear Shaquita, So sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Please call us at 800-733-6697 anytime between 8A - 8P ET M - F. We would like to get some additional information from you.
- Rating 1.09/11/18All food was undercooked and presentation was horrid. Will never order from this location ever again!Response from Denny's9/11/18We are terribly sorry about this :(. If you care to provide more details please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was delivered hot and tasted great! I like Denny’s food and the prices are very reasonable. One of my favorite places to eat.Response from Denny's9/6/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 1.09/5/18Every time I order to go the food is always cold. And their portion size is sooo small for what your paying. This was my 2nd time ordering to go. I think I'm done with this place. They need to upgrade their menu and give more. You order side veggies and they give you 4 pieces. No thank youResponse from Denny's9/6/18I am sorry we disappointed; we will strive to do better. Thank you.
- Rating 3.07/17/18It was ok. I ordered for my husband, my son and I. The amount of what my husband looked really small and we ordered sausage with his order and it wasn't there. Yes we paid for it but there was none in the bag. We also had to wait for my son's oreo shake drink cuz they almost forgot.Response from Denny's7/17/18Thank you for this information! We will use it to help us improve.
- Rating 1.04/16/18My order was said to be ready at 11:15am. I arrived and was told it was not ready yet, they were working on it. At 11:45am I went up and asked what the current status was, they told me it hadn't been started yet, they were behind in the kitchen. I was unable to get a refund directly as the manager was busy in the kitchen. I have to now follow up and waste more time to get my money back. An overall disappointing experience.
- Rating 2.03/27/18Your burgers were sooooo dry and chewy. The hash browns were underdone. The fries were not crispy and seemed tasteless. The pancakes were excellent.
- Rating 5.03/16/18Bernie is the best server in the INDUSTRY. She is an "Angel", please tell me you you notice her "mad skill"? People love her! People buy from people, I can get breakfast anywhere.....(not as good, lol) but Bernie is the reason I have come to this location.
Thanks-you Denny....is Denny a real person?
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick easy ordering nothing missing
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very attentive and friendly staff members who prepared my to-go order on time.
- Rating 3.01/23/18Promotions by email does not working
- Rating 5.011/1/17Love it !!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Excellent carry out service. Food was packaged and ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.010/2/17The food is generally good but the service is very lacking. My wife and I used to go in Sunday morning for a nice breakfast and usually get a take out meal once during the middle of the week. Over the past couple months a few new employees have started that spend all of their time flirting with the female waitresses, looking at their cell phones, and don't pay any attention to customers. When we complained to the manager at the time she didn't seem to care and just walked away.
Twice my order was "forgot" to be put in. That is, the server came to take my order, we placed it (this was for dine in by the way) and about 30 mins later when we asked to check on our order, it was revealed to us that it was never put in. She (the manager) said our order would be "rushed" but we had already been waiting a half hour and decided to leave. Once we decided to leave she walked away in a huff and seemed more annoyed at us than at her employees.
Other times it was small mistakes like giving us bacon with our slam instead of sausage, (why do they pretend to write down the order if they can't accurately convey what they've written?). Again this is just the past couple months if you look at my order history you can see we used to frequent this resturaunt.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Food was a bit cold