Denny's de W Town Center Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W Town Center Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W Town Center Blvd.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.04/3/19Food was great as always even though I ordered online and it was ready 30mins later than expected.
- Rating 1.012/18/18You’ve already gotten my feedback (multiple times). I places an order for delivery and Denny’s sent it through door dash — who didn’t deliver it. The two companies have been bouncing me back and forth on who should refund my money!
- Rating 1.012/11/18Submitted a time order in advance for the Thanksgiving Dinner pack on December 5, 2018. The food in itself is 4.5 Stars. The service is Negative; for a total of 1 star. When using the Denny's to-go app; and requesting a 11:30 am pickup time, it is assumed the food will be ready at 11:30 am. To have to wait for it to be prepped and cooked and handed over at 12:22 pm is beyond unacceptable. Especially when I state in the comments "cooked/heated upon arrival". If you can't handle delivery/pick-up; don't offer the service and humiliate yourselves. There were also GrubHub and other delivery drivers that were delayed waiting on their orders. And it was not like the restaurant was very busy. The 1st person I asked said he would look into it and never got back with me; adding a 20 minute delay. Then I had to go to the front counter and demand where the order was. I got the response. "I don't speak English". It was not even started. How ironic when I finally received my ticket stub that the order stated received for prep at 11:08 am and was promptly ignored. The order slip also had a stain on it...was it retrieved from the garbage or someone got sloppy with the gravy?
- Rating 4.012/11/18Placed online order; Food was delicious; Price was awesome; Only negative factor would be wait to get attention of staff to retrieve my order.
- Rating 5.011/28/18I ordered the Thanksgiving Dinner Pack fro the Champaign Denny's on Thursday, November 22. My guess it was the owner that personally asked me whether I wanted the meal hot or cold. I asked for it to be hot.
The quality of the Thanksgiving dinner pack was extremely good. The turkey breast slices were thick, the garlic mashed potatoes creamy, and the steamed broccoli perfectly green. The stuffing also tasted very good and had a nice savory herb taste. I am not much of a cranberry sauce person, but would say, it was ok. Overall this was a good meal/deal especially for Thanksgiving dinner and having it prepared as opposed to making it from scratch made it quite a value.
- Rating 1.010/9/18I went into the store for a pickup, after the designated time had past, order hadn’t put in, order was incorrect. Waited an extra hour for wrongly prepped food. Very disappointed. Workers were nice but delay and wrong order was an issue
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great Service.
- Rating 1.09/25/18i ordered my family of 4 dinner and stopped by the restaurant to pick it up as we do every month on the way home from my mothers house. I gave them a 30 minuet time window to make sure all our food would be ready. When I got there to pick up our food they hadn’t even started cooking it yet. When I did get our order I had to have them correct my daughters strawberry pancakes 3 times, they forgot our drinks, then didn’t get correct drinks, when we finally got our entire order we got in the car and headed home (over an hour away from the store) my kids immediately opened their food to eat on the drive. MOST of my kids food was ICE cold, my youngest daughters burger was not cooked well done like she asked. As for MY food I couldn’t even eat my “build your own burger” because unlike the burger I built on my order (ONLY mayo Swiss and mushrooms) it had tomato lettuce onions and pickles on it. The reason I couldn’t eat my food is because I am allergic to onions (hence the ONLY mayo Swiss and mushroom) this is not the first OR second time they have messed our order up or we have waited a ridiculous amount of time on food which makes NO sense seeing as they are ALWAYS dead with MAYBE 4 guests at any given time!
Absolutely horrible service and even worse food!!!
- Rating 5.08/29/18Picked Up Carry Out for Breakfast during U of I move-in week. Everything was packed nicely. Was Hot & Delicious. Exceeded Expectations.
- Rating 5.08/14/18I have always had great service at my local Denny's restaurant. Denny's quality and pricing provide hard working Americans a satisfying meal at a great price.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Food was never delivered
- Rating 4.07/31/183 TIMES IVE ORDERED FROM DENNYS AND EITHER MY FOOD WAS SUPER LATE AND COLD OR I NEVER GOT IT. WHEN I HIT ORDER IT DOSENT NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT GRUB HUB OR ANY OTHER DELIVERY SERVICE. IT JUST SSYS DENNYS HAS RECIVED YOUR ORDER. THEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM DENNYS SAYING SAME THING. YOU NEED TO FIX THAT ON YOUR SITE.
- Rating 1.07/24/18The delivery was very late. I gave it 1 star because the food was good even though it was semi-cold. You should not have to microwave a meal when you have a $8 delivery fee. That is just ridiculous.
- Rating 1.07/8/18Forgot my order and waited an hour for no reason. Worst service
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great service. Food was excellent.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Best Denny’s Ever☺️☺️
- Rating 2.01/9/18The food tasted good I will admit, the staff and customer service was a tad bit ridiculous. I did an online to-go order. When i arrived, the place was not busy yet it took a few minutes for someone to come over and see what I needed. The lady went to the back and came up with a bag. She threw the bag on the counter and said “online order, right?” I said “yes”, and she walked away. I looked in the bag and noticed I had one of the two items i ordered (missing the apple crisp). So i said “ma’am....ma’am” to which she ignored. She was standing about 7 feet from me, but wouldnt acknowldge me. So a lady came up behind me and said “what can i help you with”. I said, that lady just gave me my order but its only 1/2 here. So she called the original lady over and told her to finish the order. Then a guy came around the corner and said....get the crisp out and put it in a bowl. She gawked and complained the entire time she did it claiming she didnt know how, how much to give me or what to put it in. It was all a bit too much for me, honestly.