Denny's W Town Center Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Town Center Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Town Center Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Meeting room
- ●Kids Game room
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/9/18I went into the store for a pickup, after the designated time had past, order hadn’t put in, order was incorrect. Waited an extra hour for wrongly prepped food. Very disappointed. Workers were nice but delay and wrong order was an issue
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great Service.
- Rating 1.09/25/18i ordered my family of 4 dinner and stopped by the restaurant to pick it up as we do every month on the way home from my mothers house. I gave them a 30 minuet time window to make sure all our food would be ready. When I got there to pick up our food they hadn’t even started cooking it yet. When I did get our order I had to have them correct my daughters strawberry pancakes 3 times, they forgot our drinks, then didn’t get correct drinks, when we finally got our entire order we got in the car and headed home (over an hour away from the store) my kids immediately opened their food to eat on the drive. MOST of my kids food was ICE cold, my youngest daughters burger was not cooked well done like she asked. As for MY food I couldn’t even eat my “build your own burger” because unlike the burger I built on my order (ONLY mayo Swiss and mushrooms) it had tomato lettuce onions and pickles on it. The reason I couldn’t eat my food is because I am allergic to onions (hence the ONLY mayo Swiss and mushroom) this is not the first OR second time they have messed our order up or we have waited a ridiculous amount of time on food which makes NO sense seeing as they are ALWAYS dead with MAYBE 4 guests at any given time!
Absolutely horrible service and even worse food!!!
- Rating 5.08/29/18Picked Up Carry Out for Breakfast during U of I move-in week. Everything was packed nicely. Was Hot & Delicious. Exceeded Expectations.
- Rating 5.08/14/18I have always had great service at my local Denny's restaurant. Denny's quality and pricing provide hard working Americans a satisfying meal at a great price.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Food was never delivered
- Rating 4.07/31/183 TIMES IVE ORDERED FROM DENNYS AND EITHER MY FOOD WAS SUPER LATE AND COLD OR I NEVER GOT IT. WHEN I HIT ORDER IT DOSENT NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT GRUB HUB OR ANY OTHER DELIVERY SERVICE. IT JUST SSYS DENNYS HAS RECIVED YOUR ORDER. THEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM DENNYS SAYING SAME THING. YOU NEED TO FIX THAT ON YOUR SITE.
- Rating 1.07/24/18The delivery was very late. I gave it 1 star because the food was good even though it was semi-cold. You should not have to microwave a meal when you have a $8 delivery fee. That is just ridiculous.
- Rating 1.07/8/18Forgot my order and waited an hour for no reason. Worst service
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great service. Food was excellent.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Best Denny’s Ever☺️☺️
- Rating 2.01/9/18The food tasted good I will admit, the staff and customer service was a tad bit ridiculous. I did an online to-go order. When i arrived, the place was not busy yet it took a few minutes for someone to come over and see what I needed. The lady went to the back and came up with a bag. She threw the bag on the counter and said “online order, right?” I said “yes”, and she walked away. I looked in the bag and noticed I had one of the two items i ordered (missing the apple crisp). So i said “ma’am....ma’am” to which she ignored. She was standing about 7 feet from me, but wouldnt acknowldge me. So a lady came up behind me and said “what can i help you with”. I said, that lady just gave me my order but its only 1/2 here. So she called the original lady over and told her to finish the order. Then a guy came around the corner and said....get the crisp out and put it in a bowl. She gawked and complained the entire time she did it claiming she didnt know how, how much to give me or what to put it in. It was all a bit too much for me, honestly.