Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Elgin
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Elgin
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/16/18food was well cooked and delicious. It was the extras that lacked. we did not receive enough utensils, butter and there were no syrups at all.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Amazing customer service
- Rating 1.03/26/18The burger was so overcooked I could not even eat it.
- Rating 3.03/19/18It was very busy when I picked up the food. The manager was talking super loud at the check out desk on the phone to an employee calling in sick. Really unprofessional. Two families walked out while I was waiting for my food. They were upset they had been waiting over 40 minutes for food. I waited 20 min for my order even though I arrived at the approproate time. I will not be ordering take out on a Sunday morning again any time soon. And I definitely Will not be dining in either!
- Rating 1.01/23/18Never received bonus offer for using the Denny’s on-demand online ordering feature.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Terrible service rude waitress.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered a burger and seasoned fries. Easy right? Burger was so over cooked I could barely eat it. Fries were mushy and lukewarm like they had been sitting out. I wish I could get a refund. I will be taking a break from going to Denny’s after that experience.
- Rating 1.012/19/17I was incredibly disappointed with our carry out order. We ordered 3 items and there was something missing from each item. It wasn't just something small either. They did make the food they forgot but I had to make a second trip out to pick it up. The manager did not come to the phone nor did he come to the front when I came back to pick up the missing items. I was so excited when Denny's opened in our area but it will definitely be awhile before I come back and give them my business.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Easy to order online. My order was waiting for me at the front counter. The friendly person there checked to make sure everything was complete on the order. Very easy to order and pick up.
The white chocolate raspberry pancakes are DYNAMITE! Will order this one again!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Staff members go out of their way to provide excellent service!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Ordered take-out, awesome to go containers and service-
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great customer service.