Denny's S Old Lagrange Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Old Lagrange Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Old Lagrange Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/17/18Great menu selection. The order is always correct and the food is always hot and delicious.
- Rating 5.06/26/18The food was ready as scheduled, hot and correct. Before pickup I received a call from the manager advising me of an issue and we quickly resolved the issue without sacrifice to the pickup schedule nor additional cost. Got the meals home and they were delicious.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Placed the order online and it was easy and fast when I picked it up.
- Rating 5.04/16/18We get carry out from Mokena Dennys at least twice a month, we are always very happy with the order, special instructions are always followed and orders are complete and delicious. without requesting, condiments are always included.
- Rating 2.03/26/18My order was not complete. I was missing a hashbrown.
- Rating 5.03/15/18This Dennys is the best! Absolutely wonderful. Been coming here for years and I can't say enough good things about this place.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Everything was great you have a great team there keep up the good work always very prompt and very polite
- Rating 5.01/17/18The Mokena Denny’s has the finest management and staff in the business. I am a regular and treated like family. Twyla, Kellie, Matt, Gina, Miguel (Best Cook in the World) make this restaurant special. You should award it Dennys of the Year!
- Rating 3.012/5/17Good prices and food. My favorites are the sticky bun pancakes and the burgers. However, the last time I ordered I wanted the denny's in calumet city but it auto corrected right before I submitted my order to the one in mokena. Although mokena is closest to where I live, it was out of the way from where I was at the time. At the end of the day I ended up ordering twice from the same place. I canceled the first order and called denny's to get my money back, I never did.
- Rating 5.09/11/17on a scale of yucky to yummy, you guys get a yummy
- Rating 1.08/21/17I arrived to the restaurant in there wad chaos because the computers were down so they could not except credit cards. The woman which seem like a manager of some sorts just kept on yelling at everyone tell their customers that they HAD to pay with cash they needed to figure it out, everybody has to pay with cash!!!!! On my online order I had asked for bacon on the burger which was not an option in your scroll down menus. I knew since I just wrote it in I would have to pay for it. I only had a credit card so the woman said you have to pay for that if you can't pay for it I'm going to take it off the burger. So long story short they ripped the bacon off the burger; not that I couldn't pay for it but because your system wasn't working . Very unprofessional, just so very rude. Only good thing was that she remembered I did order milkshakes in all that chaos I had already forgotten as I was pretty upset about the bacon being ripped off the burger . I'm just really curious to what would have happened if someone had no cash and had no way of getting cash ?