Denny's N. Harlem Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Harlem Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Harlem Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/10/18You need to specify your delivery area in your ads when you offer free delivery. I received an email offering free delivery (in fact I received it twice), and thought that since I don't live near a Denny's and therefore don't get there often anymore, I would see about delivery. I fully expected to be told you didn't deliver to 5000 N and 800 W in Chicago, but it took my order. Then the phone calls started. The delivery driver returned the order because it was too far. The manager called. Everybody was very nice, but other websites who offer delivery will tell you that they don't deliver in your area when you put in an address that's too far. You need to get with the program. I'm waiting for my credit card statement to be sure I'm not charged for my Moons Over My Hammy.
- Rating 3.08/28/18I had an online order which I picked up. I did not receive any utensils, no butter, no syrup, no napkins. Also I ordered a side of hash browns which they combined in the same container as a meal I ordered. The hash browns were ordered as a side because it was for a different individual. I’m not sure why hey would combine it with a meal if it was added as an additional side not park of a meal. I guess it was my fault for not double checking to make sure the utensils were there before I left.
- Rating 1.08/21/18The food was cold. I was not given the correct orders and also forgot to add the sauces.
- Rating 4.07/3/18I enjoyed the food, it was a great deal. However, I ordered the horchata milkshake and he didn’t fill it up all the way. It was only filled up three quarters which didn’t make sense especially when I paid $4 for it.
- Rating 2.06/12/18Forgot pancakes from an entree when food was delivered. Called the restaurant and was told that the entire entree was to be refunded. This never happened, nor pancakes ever sent or refunded from bill. Unimpressed. Will go to baker’s square or ihop in the future.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Never going to order at Dennys again. The manager at the location is overwhelmed and needs to be replaced. No customer service skills. The staff is lazy and has no regard for the customer. I waited over 20 minutes to get my order and it was cold. Unreal!!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Hostess was very nice and friendly as well as service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food and service
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent services but in this particular location is the waiting area is quite small.
- Rating 4.012/19/17A better choice than the standard fast food fare
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great service and food !
- Rating 1.010/19/17Terrible app service ...